Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats the good and bad of having a boyfriend? - Minitokyo

whats the good and bad of having a boyfriend?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

urm...sakura here...i have seena lot of good and bad relationships...and im ashamed of this..but ive never had a boyfriend..((not looking for one)) so waht the goodness and the badness of having a boyfriend...?

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

i'm a guy.. But i know some answers to this.....

Good : you will have someone to care about and he will care about you.. He might be sweet to you stick up for you. Comfort you in bad times. Also hang out with you when no one will.

Bad : sometimes he won't call you and you will be expecting him to call so you will be really Pissed.... Sometimes he can cheat on you and break your heart. Sometimes he can want to be pushy and just want sex. Sometiems he can not hang out with you or anything and not even talk to you.

yeah right now i'm treying to get a girl at my school but it isn't working to good.

There are some more but i can't think of them right now

Some of us are really nice ^^

On the other hand, some of us are real assholes >>

Yeah, this is coming out of a "nice guy". Ya know, the one girls won't date 'cause... well, we still haven't figured that out, which is part of the problem. Yeah, just avoid really shallow/stupid guys, and remember not everyone's perfect, and we're all gonna have our heart broken at one point in our life. Yeah.

....I really need a girlfriend /_\

Quote by Pandaguy87Some of us are really nice ^^
On the other hand, some of us are real assholes >>
Yeah, this is coming out of a "nice guy". Ya know, the one girls won't date 'cause... well, we still haven't figured that out, which is part of the problem.
....i really need a girlfriend /_\

OMG!!!!! so perfect man.... yeah dude.. i don't know why they don't like me... "nice guy"...... i mean i'm always sweet to them and listen then tho go and date like someone who they don't know and even like some dude whos totally rude to them!....

yeah i need a girlfriend too

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

In reply to both panda and fry, it's probably because you are too nice.

If you want to know what is good about having a boyfriend, then find a guy you like, and call him your boyfriend. If you want to find out what is bad about a boyfriend, then have the same guy dump you.

Signature

i am a guy XP

but i always see girls who have a nice boyfriend
and they are soo happy =p
i guessthe good thing is that you will have someone that will make you happy ^^
but the bad thing is when you dun hav a nice boyfriend...
then love will be .... not enjoyable at all XD

Signature
faith is all we need *

so i'm to nice? ok i'll try to ignore her a little but its so hard! PS than when i ask her out shes like can't we just be friends..(usually)

Deletemenow

Deletemenow

It works!

Only thing that I think is bad about having a boyfriend is that if your a good looking girl, then usually the boy will just like you cause of lust. Most of the time.

Signature
How do you center sig....

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

oooooooh i see......the guys at my school only go for the pretty girls...and my opinion..some "nice guys" are two faced...-__-

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

Having a girlfriend?

Good: having someone you can trust, you can talk of anything...

Bad: Must make some sacrifice for her, for exemple I should put down a bit my comp for her... or thing like this...

Stil, the major problem here isn't to have a boy or a girlfriend, it's when they stop to be friend... Some say it's better to avoid being with someone to avoid this...

I'm one of them

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, it depends on the person... some guys are worse than others... but I'll try to keep a general idea: good, you'll have someone to hold you, care about you and make you feel good when you're down. Bad, you can get into fights, become jealous of other girls hanging around him, lies can ruin the relationship, breaking up sometimes causes people to kill themselves cuz it hurts so much.. Well, like I said, it depends on the person, as long as both are commited and the trust is there, it should be a good relationship.

Everything has it's good and bad sides. There will always be some negatives even in the most perfect relationship even if you don't really realise.

Good: Someone to listen to you, are there when really need, will stick up for you (most of the time lol), to have someone who loves you for you. A lot of stuff that really can't be put into words or is very obvious.

Bad: sometimes can be over protective, fear of being hurt or betrayed, they can hurt you emotionally easily, sometimes you don't fall for someone considered 'local' thus makes relationship hard (*sighs* current situation), can be pushy and only after particular things (eg. sex, money).

It all really depends on the individual person I guess. Casue I know some people thatthe last negative wouldn't phase at all yet for me it do.

RE: "nice guys." I was one, once. I was polite, didn't swear, treated women with respect, tried not to argue with them, didn't overtly portray lust or sexual horniness -- and I was single for the longest time. The problem is: this isn't really who you are. You have opinions, feelings, and ideas that may offend some people. So be that person, and don't worry about saying the wrong thing or seeming less than gentlemanly.

If you're trying to be inoffensive, most women will ignore you. The reason? Women don't want a meek, shy wallflower. They want a guy to have a spine. That doesn't mean you strut around, act all arrogant and treat women like dirt. It means that you can have a different opinion over where to go for dinner, what kind of movies you like, and what games to play. My wife said that one of the things that attracted her to me was that I wasn't afraid to tell her what I was thinking or feeling. The worst thing, she said, is guys who just go along with whatever the girl says, afraid to have an opinion.

Be yourself, don't worry about what others may think of you.

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Good : You know , our world is so dangerous , have boyfriend is like have a free security system ;) Who will hog you , kiss you and say that you're the most beautiful girl in all world ? Only your boyfriend ! And off courst walking hand by hand with him .You can also tell him anything you want ! "Sweety why this lights are red green and orange ? They should be pink violet and red ! " or something like that ;) About bad....Just....Broken Heart...

Signature

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Quote by miketoThe worst thing, she said, is guys who just go along with whatever the girl says, afraid to have an opinion.

Good points Miketo, I really dislike guys that have no spine and just follow whatever I do XP

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

Quote by streifer
Bad: Must make some sacrifice for her, for exemple I should put down a bit my comp for her... or thing like this...
Stil, the major problem here isn't to have a boy or a girlfriend, it's when they stop to be friend... Some say it's better to avoid being with someone to avoid this...
...I'm one of them

Quote by miketoRE: The problem is: this isn't really who you are. You have opinions, feelings, and ideas that may offend some people. So be that person, and don't worry about saying the wrong thing or seeming less than gentlemanly.
If you're trying to be inoffensive, most women will ignore you. The reason? Women don't want a meek, shy wallflower. They want a guy to have a spine. That doesn't mean you strut around, act all arrogant and treat women like dirt. It means that you can have a different opinion over where to go for dinner, what kind of movies you like, and what games to play. The worst thing, she said, is guys who just go along with whatever the girl says, afraid to have an opinion.

Yes, I understand some of that now... She told me to stop playing so many comptuer games so i've been stopping latly... Listening to her.... I don't worry about what others think about me.. but i do not talk alot sometimes....

ps : Miketo your wife sounds like she is very senseable..

In the end it boils to being able to morally/ethically being able to get some. In today's society (in some you still need to marry, but those are comparatively few now).

In all seriousness, either the word boyfriend/girlfriend means all the world to you or it doesn't matter at all. If you ask me (which I know you are not but I shall be so rude to give it anyhow), boyfriend/girlfriend is just a status, a phase if you will with describes your current relation with a specific person of a the opposite (or same, for political correctness) sex. What is the most important is that it is a gamle. Unless you are one of those person I decribed in the previous paragraph, you are betting more or less of your emotions on that single individual for an indefinate amount of time. Sooner or later he/she/(it) is going to squeeze the hand which you are resting your heart on. Whether it is just going to get hurt or get completely crushed is up to your personal endurance I guess.

In the end, is it all worth it? Can the happy memories out-weigh all the tears shed?

Literally. I'd rather die.

Bonemaster

El Pandemonium es aqui

Los beneficios de tener novia es que puedes tener la seguridad de que siempre vas a tener a alguien con la cual compartir tus ideas y pensamientos por lo tanto nunca te sentiras solo.

Los contras es cuando tu novia llega a un punto en el que no comprende lo que piensas y por lo tanto no enteinde cuando quieres estar solo

Es solo mi punto de vista muchachas no se enfaden conmigo

Soy el mas cercano a la muerte

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

you have a good point there puppy daddy...hmm.....but overall the goodness and badness is all the same...they might just want you for sex adn the goodness is they can be by your side..

Quote by miketoRE: "nice guys." I was one, once. I was polite, didn't swear, treated
women with respect, tried not to argue with them, didn't overtly
portray lust or sexual horniness -- and I was single for the longest
time. The problem is: this isn't really who you are. You have opinions,
feelings, and ideas that may offend some people. So be that person, and
don't worry about saying the wrong thing or seeming less than
gentlemanly.
If you're trying to be inoffensive, most women will ignore you. The
reason? Women don't want a meek, shy wallflower. They want a guy to
have a spine. That doesn't mean you strut around, act all arrogant and
treat women like dirt. It means that you can have a different opinion
over where to go for dinner, what kind of movies you like, and what
games to play. My wife said that one of the things that attracted her
to me was that I wasn't afraid to tell her what I was thinking or
feeling. The worst thing, she said, is guys who just go along with
whatever the girl says, afraid to have an opinion.

It's not like I don't voice my opinion, I'm just too whiny about it. Or I'm too self-righteous. Either way, I'm sure it doesn't help me ^^;; Though I'm the same way about girls, I want a girl with a spine, not just a wet hole to... well, you know. And the other part is I don't know a whole lot of girls that really interest me. I think it mostly has to do with my early childhood. I was the shy one, and eventually became ostracized by many of my peers, and I never got out of that. Thankfully, I moved pretty far, and my life's better. I don't know if you agree with any of this or not, but I feel better having had said it ^^

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

the perks free rides and money (in the form of gifts), bad things you are always concerned about how he veiws you, yadda yadda, also you can drive him clinically inase, trasnforming him into a vengfull and hateful soul most of the rage directed at you.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

all this life is companionship with others. its all good, the only thing bad about any relationship is knowing that sometime it will end.

"there she goes with the pieces from my heart none are left none are left and now the teardrops start."
-Bob M.

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

also, its bad when he has that thing in his mind, that thing that makes him every once and awhile just start crying , or just stops and looks completely detached from everything like he has gone up into his mind to cradle himself, rocking back and forth in the dark wondering whether or not she likes him or if she or he is real. and then having all this happen multiple times throughout the year always forgets about the events and thoughts until the next episode. now that is definitely bad.

Signature

Quote by smilebitalso, its bad when he has that thing in his mind, that thing that makes him every once and awhile just start crying , or just stops and looks completely detached from everything like he has gone up into his mind to cradle himself, rocking back and forth in the dark wondering whether or not she likes him or if she or he is real. and then having all this happen multiple times throughout the year always forgets about the events and thoughts until the next episode. now that is definitely bad.

Evangelion Neon Genesis?.. i think thats the one when shinji didn't know if they liked him.. please don't bring that into it alot of times.. i've seen that 3 times.. its good......

but ... yes is it all worth it? i think it is.. to have somoen to care about.. to wrap your arms around..... i'm a girl who wants a girl who will talk to him... and just let me talk to her get me?.... but some girls don't like that now days all that sweet stuff... and i do have my own opinion on stuff also.... i think i might be lacking the spine part since i'm mkinda shyish... everynow and then when she is around her friends...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.