Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's YOUR theme song? - Minitokyo

What's YOUR theme song?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

OK. If your life was an anime, what existing j-music would be your opening theme and ending theme? Why did you choose these songs? (No you can't say because I like them because that is cheating XP). I have a few in mind for myself but I'd like to hear what others have to say first. After a few post, I'll put mine up too. =D

If you don't want an OP or ED theme but just a character theme, that would be ok too.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

Crawling from Linkin Park I know it's not a j-pop song but this song best relates to me

long live, Nintendo!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's a thread on the same topic. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/9281/

Remember to use the search tool so you don't make duplicate threads of existing topics!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Quote by shinsengumiHere's a thread on the same topic. . .
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/9281/
Remember to use the search tool so you don't make duplicate threads of existing topics!

look at your rate just look... did you look yet it says member not thread moderator not moderator for anything so advice for you dont post random poo until you become a moderator :angry: :angry: :angry:

long live, Nintendo!

i really can't pick XD
my life should have those gloomy and slow song
but the anime i watch are most action so i dunno any good ones =p

i like all of gundam seed's OP and ED themes =p
new ones being destiny and bleach

Signature
faith is all we need *

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

my opening theme song is lament from kotoko cos it rocks my world!
*looks like I'm kind of cheating*
but it livens up my spirit n makes my day! XD
n my ending song is definitely 'yuugure no akari' from asian kungfu generation cos it suits my lifestyle..nice n relaxs... XD XD
hehheheh....thats all*_*

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

hat's simple for me. It's got to me "I Think I'm Turning Japanese".

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.