Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of two of my FMA Scans - Minitokyo

deletion of two of my FMA Scans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I saw that I have the notification that my two scans of FMA was deleted because I dont give credit to website that have it and IS FALSE.
I have it from my newtype!!!!! I dont download it from other website or something so please reupload MY SCANS.

Im a wolf looking for paradise ....

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Orpherus, PMing a moderator would probably be more useful for you in resolving this issue than posting a forum thread.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

I see shinsengumi , Im sorry but Im angry because I dont understand why my scans are deleted Lot of people upload newtype scans and it isnt deleted so why my scans are deleted :(

Im a wolf looking for paradise ....

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Most likely they were reported or such. Never create threads. If you need more help feel free to send a private message to me.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.