Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello all! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

well ,just come by to say HEY all! I'm new here since a couple of day......to introduce myself a little , I,m a poor french guy from montreal then if my english suck sometime , do not wonder why!! lol
really like to read or watch a good animation/manga...I guess thats why in part I'm here..hhuumm :)
actually I'm trying to figure how making wallpaper cause I'm very newb at this but hope to be able to contribute a little one day ....aniway...great site and glad to be here..cya

Signature

dMp

dMp

^___________^

it's good that you introduce yourself. lol...i never did hehe. well you came to the right place if you're going to become a waller. have fun.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Wow just new a couple of days ago and already your above me in levels man, anyhow welcome and enjoy your stay. ~_~ gaining levels is hard for me lol.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

i never introduced myself either

Signature

Welcome Spriggan. :)

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Hi!!! welcome to MT!

welcome to MT!

anime + read = A+

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

Hey! thanks you all for the welcome!

Signature

Salut je viens de montreal aussi, Bah i hate french LoL XD its always nice to meet anyone else from Montreal, Anyway i am from Chateauguay ^_^ take care!

darkievo

darkievo

the returning...~>

hye spriggan...its been a long time since i visit MT. how r u doing so far?
~well my english suck too...lol hehehehe.....
sometime i stop for a while to think wht im gonna say next..XD
c ya later......(dont know wht else to say..XD)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.