Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SN:StrawberryAngel or Peachy Angel?[Poll] - Minitokyo

SN:StrawberryAngel or Peachy Angel?[Poll]

page 1 of 1 10 total items

i want to make a new sn but i don't kno which one to use. Wat do you think?Don't mind the poll i just put it up for fun ^-^that and it's easier to see wat ppls opinions are... ^-^

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I say use StrawberryAngel. Either one of the SAs wouldn't really matter... since I'd end up calling you SA or Berry or Angel or something that comes in mind... ;;>>

...ooops... I hit the wrong one.... ;;>>

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I don't know what you mean by 'sn' but i can still vote! :) . I like Strawberry_Angel since its a very cute and i also love strawberries....ok, i love peaches too but strawberry sounds nicer than peachy ^_^' . Hmm... this poll made me hungry *goes off in search of strawberries*

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

Quote by IyasisI don't know what you mean by 'sn'

Doesn't sn mean screen name? :S

Hrms... I'll have to jump on the proverbial band-wagon and say StrawberryAngel...
'cuz everyone loves strawberries!! ^^;

Me too! I really like StrawberryAngel! I think it's cute! And me love strawberries!

Signature Image

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Definitely StrawberryAngel. It sounds cute and looks better than Strawberry_Angel. Peach is alright, I suppose, but peachy just sounds...peachy! XD Besides, most people like strawberry better.

Signature

badkitty

make sure every thing is bad

I think the best one is strawberry_Angel is sounds.....Cute it suits you well I think if you want to keep that avatar then I think you should be Peachy_Angel :)

DeathKnight666

Mischief Maker

Strawberry_Angel is definitly the best, better then Peachy_Angel at least

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I like Strawberry_Angel best. It makes me hungry for strawberry icecream!!! yum!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

strawberry is goood!~!~ eveery1 likes strawberry X.x

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.