Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Appleseed remake.. - Minitokyo

Appleseed remake..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

don't know if anyone have heard of this before but there a remake of appleseed coming(I think pretty soon..) ! beside of this preview , I do not have much info about it! anyone as something new to tell? and when it come out exactly?
personnally , I'v not like much the series but the preview of this remake will make me tell something different I think....

http://www.apple.co.jp/quicktime/trailers/appleseed_large.html

enjoy..

Signature

charite

Chii ?

It came out in the theaters in japan last month and should also have theater showings in both US and Europe (not sure where end when). It is purely 3D, quite action packed, and part one of a triology.

Came out in March actually. Genenon/Pioneer picked it up but has not said if their whould be a theater release, althought there seems to be interest. I'm looking forward to it, I a fan of the manga, and from the trailer it looks very true to the manga.

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

oohhh its the first part of a trilogy! cool...just hope it will not take a years between each part to be release and hope to see a US preview soon with the announcement ''in theater everywhere'' lol....
thanks for the info!!

Signature

Yeah this show is going to be great ! Not like the old OVA (1986 I think) which was a real disaster for the manga by Masamune Shirow. Still not anounced in european theaters -_- . The second film is anounced for 2005 in japan.

Only seen the trailers for it, and am impressed with what I've seen so far.

Part of a trilogy? Sounds cool. :)

With Geneon planning to release it, is there an actual release date?

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

I hope somebody will post any information about screenings or reviews to MT. I got to see the GITS NA premiere, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss this one. But I would love to see it in a theater, if the opportunity arises.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Raineiro

Raineiro

Daisaku Enjoji

Ii found months ago this webpage of a interview with the creators, had a lot information about the movie.
Appleseed creators

I doubt that come to theatres in Colombia. i hope some friend dowload it soon :o :o

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.