Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ai Yori Aoshi : age of Aoi and Kaoru - Minitokyo

Ai Yori Aoshi : age of Aoi and Kaoru

page 1 of 1 8 total items

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Something makes me thinking a while now.
It's the age of the main cast. I re-read the manga and still wonder if I'm sure.
The plot :
They met each other and were engaged 18 years ago. So, they're older than 18.
When children, they could be around 5-6, under 5 would be too young.
So, are they a least 23 when from the 1st volume of the manga ?

Someone more aware to give an answer ? Thx

My guess at the timeline:
Since Kaoru goes to grad school in Enishi (1 year later?) he must be 21/22
So Kaoru was perhaps 3 or 4 and Aoi a year younger than him.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

i thought enishi was 2 years after. I would think they're 24/25? (during enishi)

~anime is my food~

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by Cheapoi thought enishi was 2 years after. I would think they're 24/25? (during enishi)

so did I. Now I'm going to have to look this question up curses. I suggest you do the same ;) cause Im sure somewhere it will tell you how long it was from enishi. But then again how can you 'fall in love' with someone at age 3 and remember that person? bah...you'd atleast have to be 5 ya think. Oh well. Its all a bit..odd anyways.

Signature

Cheapo

56K Lagger

did some surfing, absolute anime has aoi as 20 years old.......oh, apparently Kaoru too, you can check it out at
http://www.absoluteanime.com/ai_yori_aoshi/aoi.htm

~anime is my food~

Sakura156

Sakura156

Woot~!

Wasnt Enshi like 2 or 3 years after the first series? Im guessing that they meet before they were the age of 5-6.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

I checked the website that you gave Cheapo. OK, it's written 20 for Aoi. In the other side, as Purplefire wrote, it's more logical that Aoi and Kaoru were around 5.

And Enishi is a year later, checked the anime, I can't remember which episode but Kaoru and Aoi, in their single conversation, they mentionned it :
"a lot of things happenned since they met together, last year".

So, I'm still wondering about their age.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

I really think they didn't give the age, and i think that the site has it wrong, they can't have them as 20, 2 year olds don't know how to engage in a conversation?? i would think 24 is about right.

Quote by anjovuI checked the website that you gave Cheapo. OK, it's written 20 for
Aoi. In the other side, as Purplefire wrote, it's more logical that Aoi
and Kaoru were around 5.
And Enishi is a year later, checked the anime, I can't remember which
episode but Kaoru and Aoi, in their single conversation, they
mentionned it :
"a lot of things happenned since they met together, last year".
So, I'm still wondering about their age.

I checked the anime too, go first episode of enishi, the first thing Kaoru says is "two years" so, unless the translation was wrong (i also heard ni nen in japanese) enishi is 2 years from when they met each other again.

~anime is my food~

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.