Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 girls, you prefer to wear dresses or pants? - Minitokyo

girls, you prefer to wear dresses or pants?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hey girls... out of curiosity, what do you prefer wearing between pants and dresses (skirts)??
(boys can answer too, but i bet i know what their answer will be loll)

in my case, i prefer wearing pants for a few reasons... i think dresses look good but here in the north, it gets pretty cold in winter and i have to walk all the way to school loll... in summer, i could, but i don't even wear short pants coz' i don't like to show my legs... and i think dresses in general are too classy for my clothing style, so i keep them for formal events...

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

ng, i like to wear pants too, specially jean long pants... coz, it easier to move and walk around ^^... i just wear skirts when i'm in formal situation or working (sometimes)...

the one i afraid is wearing the short pants and skirts... ==||| i'm too shy ne? ahahah XD

I wear pants, just beacuse. :P It's not that they're easier to move around in (though they are..) but I think I just don't like showing my legs. XD Feels weird. I almost always wear pants instead of a skirt/dress/shorts, even in summer (sometimes 40+ degrees celsius). :sweat:

I like to wear pants more than dresses...usually jeans or track pants. They feel more comfy and I'm always really self-conscious about the way I look during those rare times when I do wear a dress ^_^'

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Skirts are evil.
What more can I say?

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

Pants!! Gotta have pants!! Skirts make your legs really cold.

Signature Image

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Definately pants, so much more comfortable :). I also have my hyper moments where i just randomly jump around, skip, kick, etc and needless to say, wearing a skirt wouldn't be good XD. And like everyone else who've posted, I only wear skirts/dresses for special formal occasions, and even then I'm really stubborn about the issue. Also, I'm sorta skinny and short, so I tend to look very odd in dresses.

Quote by groovybluesgirlSkirts are evil.
What more can I say?

Its so true! They are so evil >.<

Luali

Celestial Love

I'd say, wear whatever is suitable for what you wanna do... I think people are crazy to go out in short skirts and dresses and such when its the middle of winter and freeeezeing outside and they have next to nothing on - thats just silly!

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

I would like to wear pants but if I HAVE to wear a dress for an occasion I wouldn't want to but I HAVE to.

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I like pants better, because skirts are so limiting! When wearing a skirt, you have to be careful how you sit, you can't take big steps (that's how I walk), and people tend to make more of a fuss about you. I don't like them; I prefer loose jeans, sweat pants, or sports warm-ups. Plus I think I look kinda funny in dresses...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Luali

Celestial Love

I think I look funny in a dress.... considering I'm a guy ^^

But I couldn't say I haven't :P Did a charity thing way back in like '95 with a few guys in my class and we raised a fair bit from it :)

Pants.... as in full lenght not shorts or anything

Hate my legs, i look weird in them and skirts are to.... time consuming? You are spending half the time making sure they aren't doing anything you don't want them to or they shouldn't be doing ><;

I don't see too many girls in dresses...but they can be quite beautiful...

Personally I care more about the girl and her personaliy then what she is wearing ;)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

Guy's POV here! While I do like to see a lady in a long summer dress, I do understand that for everyday activities they are not really practical. A well fitted pair of pants or jeans can be just as attractive on a lady. After, all its the lady that makes the outfit not the other way around. :)

Ish. Does everyone live in colder areas of the world?
I wear dresses whenever i can ^0^ even in winter, when i wear leg warmers.
Skirts don't limit movement all *that* much, since i play table tennis in a skirt. Just be careful leaning over and picking up the balls. ^__^
But jeans are more practical i guess.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I am one of the only people back in high school to wear double skirts - very long, double skirts that is.

But now that I'm in university, I'm fitting for the more fashionable types. I still wear dresses of course, but black dress pants are a common thing for me to wear as well. However, dresses for me.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I wear pants more. Skirts/dresses are sometimes really annoying,

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

pants, or should i say jeans O_o thats wat i always wear, jeans :D dresses or skirts, not really me...

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I wear pants because the only dress I own is a blue and green flowery sundress to wear over my bathing suit in the summer XD ...and nightgowns don't count XD

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Pants!!!!! Cuz is much easier and stuf like that, i like to runing (on bus to work ;)) :) and ya know what will hapend when girl is in dress and wind blow....:D this is terrible i don't like that, thats why I'm wear pants! Jeee XD and I have one dress (black with white, small roses), I wear it in summer, when is really hot ^^

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I have one dress that I'll wear sometimes in the summer when its really hot. But besides that I wear pants or shorts pretty much all the time. Dresses usually bug me.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I like pants more than dresses....pants you have a lot more freedom in them..like you can sit the way you want to..skirts you always have to sit with your knees together..and its not that comfy..so pants are better for meh! <3

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

I'll join the pants bandwagon as well. They're just more comfortable for me, especially jeans. It's rare to see me in a skirt.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.