Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ^.^This year who will be ur valentine? - Minitokyo

^.^This year who will be ur valentine?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

i just wanted to ask evryone who their valentine is this year! ^.~ This thread is so u can shout out their name if u have one or if u don't, who u want to be ur valentine this year^^
ready..go!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

No one will be my valentine because I'm a creep hahahahaha ^_^' but I wish Usada was real so she could be my valentine. :D

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

lol XD
it can be anyone ?
real or not real ?

not real: i want tiffa , yuna , or nuku-nuku =3 to be my valentine XD

real : evonne !! <3 [i'm not alone aymore ^.^]

[good to be back ] ;)

<lol> None for me, either (though I think it's still a bit early to be asking.. ^_^'). I've never had a valentine before, or boyfriend or whatever. Not expecting much to change this year. XD Heheh~

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

Real: Keiko!!!!! hehe... too bad she wont be here during that time though... -_-

Signature

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I'd like it if this guy I work with named Pete were my valentine, but I doubt that'd happen. :x
My friend JD is setting me up with his friend Walter, so maybe?? ^_^ Who knows~? Valentine's is almost a month away!

But,.. if I could pick anyone that was fictional, I'd pick Kyou from Alice 19th! :nya: Soo, cuute (and honest)!
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

yay! people are responding!^^ great! keep goin, i wanna kno more, more! hehe

r33an

*Assasin*

hhmmmm......
i've never had a valentine before...^___^
there was a girl that gave me a gift but i don't know her name*sniff*
hope i can see her again and i want to apologize to her

Signature

hm..IF i find the courage and ask the girl a like maybe she will be.but she is my best friend's ex girlfriend....so...things complicate XP

frackher

frackher

Angel

No one like always....sad....sniff...but really Happy that some people have one ^^.

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

A couple of weeks ago, I would have said a girl that I've known for 5 years, but now...haven't a clue ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

For an anime valentine, I'd probably pick Syaoran form Cardcaptor Sakura ^u^ For my real valentine, I'll never tell you who is! Never~~~! *coughs* Will shut up now.

BTW, I hope I can have a *normal* Valentine's day this year, because my last year was spent running a whole 3km marathon, compliments of my lousy school.
>.<

My sweetie and best friend, my wife Victoria.

i'd say no one. im an ugly looking freak. O_o

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

i would like it to be this sassy gurl i know...but she a bit...hrmmm...how do i say...insane kekeke. i remember once i throw a piece of paper at her and she throw a punch back at my face...hahaha memories... OX

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

AngelzWeapon

Banana

lololz geez y has no1 got sum1 special so far jus miketo, i spose my valentine wuld b julia :) bestes girlfrend i eva had, (but we been so distant l8ly since im kinda onli 16 an shez 18 an has wrk everyday OX i dont get to c her much n e more :( ) oh well, luv bites XO

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

no one:( I don't think I ever celebrated valentine in the past heh ^_^' .

dans

dans

busy u_u

big zero. ~_~ maybe someone from MT :nya: lolz... XP

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i want summer for valentine ^_^ but it's impossible ; you are too far away. I should invent some teleportation machine :)

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

ermm.. my koibito?? =X teeheez.. *blushes* I wish =3 hehehehe..
*something special on valentines??? O.O* *excited* XD hahaha
=3 u people should get a valentine =D like.. a friend is fine too ^o^!!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by sUmm3ri just wanted to ask evryone who their valentine is this year! ^.~ This thread is so u can shout out their name if u have one or if u don't, who u want to be ur valentine this year^^
ready..go!

I want you, baby. XD

But then again, Ayu gonna whack me if I make a move on you. That woman got some kinda invisible antenna on her head.

Ayu : WHITE! Are you flirting with that woman?
White : Nope. I was just...uh, talking...

So, yeah... ^_^'

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

No valentines for me, not really that big of an event in sweden to be honest :P

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

-_- I don't have anyone to call my valentine! I'm just a single star! :(

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

*sigh* I think out of all the holidays or so called holidays this is one of the dumbest ... evry year some how I manage not to have a Valentine, I thought I ouwld have one this year but my bf broke up with me like 2 weeks ago ^^' It's too abd b/c I reallyliked him but oh well Another Valentine's Day alone^^ oh well

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.