Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ^.^This year who will be ur valentine? - Minitokyo

^.^This year who will be ur valentine?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

I have ONE preson who care about me for Valentine ME :)
(Gun do happy happy dance) :) HA HA HA HA HA

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

none so far for me as well T_T ... i've never had any valentines either, i'm too much of a freak that only thinks about manga and jap music it seems... nah, it's just that i'm way too shy to think about dating i guess... so, i guess i'm gonna remain single for a while... again with the tears loll

I'm all shut up in a girl school so probs no valentine for mee.~ TT.TT
argg.. idiot brother school.

Or this really nice guy i know; >.< ishhh ~ he is kawaii. i wonder if one year older is ok...

- This Free Life Crisis -

Well studio go for it :)
a year is not that much older and I know alote of guys that date younger girls

issssshhh!!
Before it was a defiantly a no, now it is a maybe.
or maybe not.
>.< ishh I don't know whether to thank you or curse you gundragon! ^____________^
But I'm petrified, because we are good friends and it would be awkward.

- This Free Life Crisis -

I never get a valentine... So this year should be same ^^. Why i don't get anythg? beacuse i don't think that i must love/like some1 or some ought to like/love me to give valentine. I think theres a many days when i can give smtg special for some1 who i think i like ^^

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

Quote by papyworldi want summer for valentine ^_^ but it's impossible ; you are too far away. I should invent some teleportation machine :)

awww that's so sweet>.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

for me it's probably only my girl- friend

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

it would be my girlfriend, who is very special. she is a member at MT, but i'm not gonna say who, nyah! only a few ppl know who she is! XD

Signature Image

i am myself valentine...jk...i dont have a valentine...i am all alone

blu

blu

Lone wolf assassin

oh well... thought that a lot of people here will have their "other half" but seems that im not the only one to be alone :D
i dont mind it at all actually.
never had a valentine nor girlfriend.
never needed one.
anyways im ugly disgusting and weird and whatever else :D

Firefox is teh br0wser to use? Join ForceFirefox!

Proud member of:
Onetea
Inoue Kikuko
Love Hina Fanclub
Miyazaki Fanclub
loners

Still using IE?
Switch to a browser you can trust! Download Firefox!

meatspace girls????? Not interested :nerd:

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

wow, there's very interesting replies here! that's great!

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Unfortunately, my temper keeps people rather distant from me. So on Valentine's Day I will only be alone, sulking someplace in my house as usual.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Nadie and I'm glad ^^

Iv never had a valentine and probly never will T_T. I was hopeing to find a boyfriend at MT but havent yet -_-

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

mmm I dont know -blinks- hehee I gave tai a V-day card but you know i dotn really know maybe ami be my V day person xxD lmao nah shes probably taken xD but i dont know O.o mmm -thinks- I really dont know so I guess you ever wants to be my V day i guess dont know who would want to but you know! heehee^^

Signature Image

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

nick, the really cute guy that i have been dating..
l'm not sure what l'm going to get him
anyone have some suggestions?

XVirus

Grim Reflection

Looks back to the origins of the celebration... *Shivers* *Forgets*

Well, right now the chances for me to get a Valentine are next to zero. Being in a foreign country and all. I'd like to find a few good friends first.
If I did have a chance to try asking someone out - I'd try my luck, which tends to get me into "one in a million" kind of accidents mostly, with an ex-classmate of mine, Julia http://www.boomspeed.com/xvirus/DSC03525.jpg .

i don't really care if anything would ever work out, but she's the kind of person I'd treasure to have as a friend.

"In the art of skipping lectures, one can eradicate the cause, but never the habit." - Me

dunno.....nobody...i don't have a loverT_T
who wants to be my valentine this year on valentines day xD!!!?????

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

still searching for that special someone ^^ or in Chi's words "the someone just for me"

i'll find him one day! i will i will!

lol at my school, we had a survey called "I-Flirts" and we're getting them back to us with 10 names on them near Valentine's day! can't wait ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

Quote by MoonlightEternitystill searching for that special someone ^^ or in Chi's words "the someone just for me"
i'll find him one day! i will i will!
lol at my school, we had a survey called "I-Flirts" and we're getting them back to us with 10 names on them near Valentine's day! can't wait ^^

thats co0l, well i actually got my valentine last friday YAY so i do have my valentine, my boy stephen >.< ahhhh hes so sexy!

My honey Will. ^^

Alone for Valentine's = /
This is why I don't celebrate any holidays -_-;;

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.