Hello! What MT pics/places would you recomend?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

Cancel

Hello! Great to be here.
So far, I've just been exploring around commenting and meeting people for a little while.

I'm from Los Angeles, CA. (can recomend good spots for Thai food.) :)
Recent Anime: Full Metal Alchemist, ChrnoCrusade, Naruto
Current Manga: Demon Diary, Wild Act, Fruits Basket, Chrno Crusade
Hobbies: drawing, going out with friends, Dim-Sum in Chinatown Yum!, shopping and ramen! in Little Tokyo, collecting a pencil board from every anime I've watched and putting it on my wall, going to expos, detailed commenting in MT galleries.
Sign:Taurus
Hope to one day create amazing wallpapers as you guys and be a veteran MT! :)
What pics or place would you recomend going to in MT? Thanks for the feedback! See ya around!

Signature

• Jan 07, 2005
Cancel

Hehe~ well, I'd definitely recommend checking out the Magna Carta gallery. XD It's got some awesome walls and many good quality scans with pretty art (well, of course ^_^' Htk is awesome). Oh, and maybe the Kino no Tabi gallery as well... hm. Though I suppose it depends on the kind of stuff you like.

It's nice to meet you, Moon~ :) (<lol> Even though you joined up 14 weeks ago.) I really like your idea of shitajiki collecting! *ponders if she could start..*

Hehe~ best of luck in your veteran quest! :D Hope to see you around.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Cancel

Ah why hello there Guinea pig! Pretty much anywhere is a good place to see wallpapers...lots of goodies around here..yes indeed..mmhhmm..thought I ought to introduce myself for once, so I will fill out your little form.

Location : Northern California (Near San Francisco, save comments please XD)
Recent Anime: Tenjou Tenge I just finished.
Current Manga: Tokyo Mew Mew, and some other one I can't remember the name of...
Hobbies: Posting on forums as "Purplefire" especially MT which has become my home as of recently, greetings noobs, making everyone my guinea pig *cough*, experimenting in my laboratory, oh and just being evil and obsessing over villans. I love Shin! (from Tenjou Tenge of course)
Sign: Cancer

If you have any questions or wish to become a test subject, as applied below, feel free to pm me ;) Im always available. Thank you and good day.
WARNING : Not responsible for any missing arms, legs, toenails or eyebrows.

Signature

• Jan 07, 2005

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.