Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you could meet any MT member IRL who would they be? - Minitokyo

If you could meet any MT member IRL who would they be?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I didn't know where to place this topic, and since I came across it on another forum I thought It would be great to post it here. What if you could meet an MT member in real life? who would it be and why? This can be to anyone you find interesting, or one of your MT friends. This isnt a post to boost egos now....although if you want to put me in your list I'm fine with that ;) muhaha.

Trunks - Known him from AO (AnimeOnline) for awhile now, and although he rarely pops in on MT every once in awhile, He'd been a really fun person to meet. Where are you Trunks!! geesh.

Echidnaboy726 - For all the messages he sends to me, thanks for being so friendly, even to an evil scientist like me. You rock ;)

Paolo - First person to ever really greet me when I was new here at mt, and for that I thank you. Also want to give you some of that moldy cheese XD yum

Thegunblademaster - My 1st evil minion, how could I not praise someone who i turned semi-evil? I think I rest my case

Toujin1 - I would meet Toujin just to say how great her artwork is, her fanart always leaves me in awe. Plus I would love to have her
draw a portrait for me muhaha..;) hey I could dream can't I?

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

there are so much nice persons here ^_^

i would like to meet sheqel to talk a little about technical stuffs and so on. He seems to be a very good and professional guy.
i would also like to meet cherry sakura who is really fun and a good friend.
semanga also : to shake my ass in a blue worksuit for her :D
susan chan also : she's a real real friend ; i like her a lot.
triban : i can't find the words to express how i appreciate this person ^_^
i forgot also my lil-john-cammy friend who is adorable and we have a lot of common passions.
jasmine who is also very very adorable.
xandman and dream and celessa ; the dream team of MT they are so funny ; they should make some comic show :D

and now i want to meet purplefire who is really kind too ^_^ you were one of the first to comment my submissions ^_^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

For me, I'd pretty much like to meet everyone on my friends list.
Purplefire-First friend I had here. You encouraged me to go out and meet other people, too.
Filia-who I met because I like her name (long story)
ventures-Who's always around with a smile
Yukineko-I met her through about 100,000,000 back-and-forth comments and messages
stellar-who I just met, so I can't really tell any shared stories yet

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'd like to meet anyone who'd be willing to meet me! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Heck, I'd meet you! Sure, you may not know me at all, but I'd meet you anyway! Meeting people is interesting, huh?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - is that true? I edited out my message - ROFL - oh well - tough luck nowadays.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I think her username on this message board is "shyloh" (I can't remember if it's capitalized or not).

I'd like to meet her, because she's fucking hot. (:

I would love to meet everyone in MT but I'll be wearing a mask over my face :) HA HA ha...
i feel sorry for the person who would meet me at night :D Ha ha ha....
Well not everyone but mostly everyone ^_^'

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki wants to meet .. saki's sissiiee youkoxlover~
euna<3 pinkdoremi<3 yumiii<3 anndd athrun<3 xD nakaa<3 brokeeeenn<3 andandandanadnadnandandandnad... *-* saki's faavooriitee member. . mr. chocolate strawberrii man!! <3 <3 xD xD

whoa Cel...didnt see this here before..wow im quite flattered but you've probably changed you mind now >_<

as for me i would like to meet most of the members here but the ones on most intrested in meeting are the ones i talk to on IM and irc...you folks know who you are ^_~

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.