Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which would you rather be vampire or vampire hunter? - Minitokyo

Which would you rather be vampire or vampire hunter?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Hmmmm.... a vampire or a vampire hunter. Well this has been haunting me for quite some time. Vampires suck blood of humans (making them superior) and vampire hunters kill vampires(humans). So which would you rather be....

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

gkff

gkff

he's f**king hot.

i dunno but i'd really want a vampire friend. ^o^
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD xd
lol :)

Signature Image
[the shounen-ai couple from Psychic Force if anyone interested <3 ]

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

well im a hellsing fan so i think I would be a Vampire that hunts Vampires XD XD XP thats funnier than only being one thing & got the best of 2 worlds :) :D ;)

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

I wouldn't say that vampires sucking human blood makes them superior. After all, I don't consider mosquitos to be superior. Sure, being undead makes for being tougher in general, but typically vampires are fairly fragile if you go by the commonly accepted "rules" (like severe aversion to sunlight and holy symbols).

Personally, I wouldn't really want to be either. Limited immortality isn't exactly what I'd call a gift - more of a curse really - and on the other end of the scale a vampire hunter's life expectancy wouldn't be very long at all.

Due to Minitokyo's policies, I will no longer be submitting any wallpapers or scans to this site.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

hmmm...maybe a vampire....but half-human too! Like Blade,u know?...XD The strenght, coolness, life time, teeths, agility,resistance,etc.,of a vampire and some human sid; maybe would be rejected by both, maybe had doubts about my real nature...

^-^= cool thread!

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Xion3

Xion3

Romanticide

I would be a vampire hunter, because usually a vampire hunter is already a vampire or half vampire. Making them strong, if not stronger than the usual vampires.

Lol@ mosquitos being superior!

A vampire slayer of course! I would like to be like Buffy: so full of energy, pretty and smart! I would fight with all the vampires...but not Spike, of course! Or Angel even if he's not so cute as William The Bloody!!! Yes, I'm a Buffy and Angel fan!!!!
...bloody hell!!!!!

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I would probably want to be a vampire hunter and kick out some crazy moves...i would consider being a vampire if they weren't being hunted in such a way...

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

i would wanna be a vampire, cuz its adventuruous (since vampires gotta run away from vampire hunters) ^^; maybe a GOOD vampire that only sucks some bad people's blood? lol

I'd be a vampire.. One of the original ones ;) Old and wise.. Yes, yes.. MWAHAHA!
And since I'd own such great wisdom, I'd feed on vampirehunter-blood! :D

the blood rayne thing is pretty cool, a half vampire hunting vampires

long live, Nintendo!

leader15888

Malt Sugar

I'd love to be a vampire . after I watched Shingetsutan Tsukihime and Hellsing.

Hm... I'd have to say vampire... I get to bite people, plus keep my current sleeping habits. it all works.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

tough choice, sometimes, i'd prefer being a vampire, but most of the time i'd say vampire hunter (or slayer... also a Buffy fan)... yeah, vampire hunter i guess... then again, immortality, not such a bad thing... hum, i'm still unable to decide loll

i'd have to be a vampire hunter, suckin blood to stay alive seems like a hassle, and you're limited to only nighttime prowling..which also kinda suks.

I would be a smart vampire. My rules for vampires are along the lines of the IDW comic '30 Days of Night' with a bit of Hellsing manga mixed in. Instead of feasting on poor farmers daughters I would use my ultra sneaky vampire skills to sneak into prisons and eat all the death row inmates. I would only eat the evil members of society like gang members and politicians etc. but for the most part lay low and read a lot. Eventually I would be the only vampire left because all the other ones are so stupid and always piss off the Belmonts.

I'm going to have to go with a Vampire (or Half-vampire) hunting other vampires. There's a certain appeal to the self-hating vampire out to cleanse the world of his kin, all the while fighting the urges to exsanguinate the people he's trying to protect. Makes for a good excuse to play a good-aligned vampire in a D20 game.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by sailoruniverseHmmmm.... a vampire or a vampire hunter. Well this has been haunting me
for quite some time. Vampires suck blood of humans (making them
superior) and vampire hunters kill vampires(humans). So which would you
rather be....

Don't believe in them, really.

As for being a vampire, that's out of the question. Never liked these so-called "blood-thirsty" fools.

Vampire Hunters - sounds like it came straight out of a novel.

Neither - I'll just be a realist - and focus on more realistic terms here, not some fairy tale.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Well vampire of course, being a hunter sucks :P I rather get all the nice women and go around looking cool until I get killed in some extraordinary manner ^_^

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[Cel] ya gotta pick a side. i think you make a "good" vampire since i can;t see you as a hunter...

hands down, vampire. :) think about it: sleep all day, party all night, kill people by for instance:snapping their necks then sucking all their blood [ive heard it tastes like a fine Cabernet- can't confim], immortality to a degree. now if ones is a "moral person"[luckily im not] you could just kill scumbags instead of innocent people. seems like a fun lifestyle to me, but id probably be like Louis in the Rice Vampire Chronicles. as far as being hunted i say bring it on. ill kill that[those] mf'er(s) 2. if things get to depressing or whatever you can always catch some rays. just watch out for Blade, the damn daywalker is one tough mofo.

Vampire . . . one of the Children of the Millenium (think Anne Rice) So old, and so powerful and so beautiful that I'm one of the few True Immortals to walk the earth. And maybe for a change of pace, I'd attack wayward fledglings every now and then, just to keep them in order!

^_~v

I'm not obsessed . . . just overly enthusiastic!
Signature

It will be nice when I be a vampire hunter, but also had vampire's blood, just like Alucard in anime Hellsing or Alucard in Castlevania. Yeah, vampire againts vampires.

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

a Dampiel (for those who know D) also known as a day walker... a vampire with all the same powers and not the same blood thirst as a "normal" one ^__^

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

<--- you may just look at my title :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.