Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which would you rather be vampire or vampire hunter? - Minitokyo

Which would you rather be vampire or vampire hunter?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

I think the final decision really depends on which universe we're operating in. For instance, if I were in the Vampire Miyu universe in which the vampires aren't subject to the usual weaknesses (holy water, crosses, sunlight, etc.), then I would stick with being a vampire, since the likelihood of me being offed by somoene is pretty small. However, if I'm in say Buffy-verse, where vampires get picked off on a daily/weekly basis, then I'll stick to hunting them, since humans seem to be the ones that have the longer life expectancy.

Hmmm....here's my take:

Average Stereotypical Vampire: Lives by their own rules, usually has a really nice crib to dwell in, are typically immortal and have a seemingly uncanny ability to attract members of the opposite sex

Average Stereotypical Vampire Hunter: Usually a grisled and cranky middle-aged guy with serious social problems.

Hmmm.....hard choice............ ;)

probably Vampire Hunter just because the vampire fetish is getitng annoying.

vampire... well i'll be like lestat in the vampire chronicle series... but a litle less crazy.. hehe... and i'll fight for neither good or evil.. just for myself... hehe... =)

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

I lust for eternal life but my curse would be the sunlight that will kill me....so....I will buy it...VAMPIRE package + blade modification = daywalker (blade can be both day and night) BUY NOW FOR $ XXX and get KUNG FU (wire FU) for free and a cool lookingh blade that make "shing shing" sounds when you wave it across the air....

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Actually, after reading Darren Shan, I'd rather be a vampire!
Besides, I kinda like the taste of blood. >.< haha....just jokes!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SuspendedReality

SuspendedReality

Lady Sanada

Methinks I would rather be a vampire hunter, more of a thrill in chasing, then being chased. And then I wouldn't have to drink blood *dies*

Signature Image
~A huge thanks to Leaf for the banner and avy!~

|[Samurai Deeper Kyo]| |[Yaoi]| |[Strawberry]| |[Clamp Fan]| |[Linkin Park]|

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Vampire Hunter because they get all kinds of neat weapons and stuff. Not to mention the hunters are usually the good guys and the good always win :D

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

i would like to be a vampire, for sure!!!

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i would like to be a vampire too ! ^^

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.