Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help! Where to buy Photoshop! (cheaply) - Minitokyo

Help! Where to buy Photoshop! (cheaply)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

sylvacoer has run into a problem. Her school has lost its liscense for Photoshop 7.0, and because it seems unlikely that they will buy it back up (despite the hardware/software tuition hike this semester -_-), sylvacoer is left bereft of her resource for her artwork. So she must pursue another course: buying Photoshop for herself. Only she knows PS is waaaaay expensive and would very much appreciate someone giving her clues as to where to buy it for the best price.

Please help sylvacoer-chan, onegaishimasuyo!

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

There are a couple ways you can go about this. . . first, you can get Photoshop CS Elements, which is a stripped down version of Photoshop that doesn't have all of the features of the full version, but is significantly cheaper. You can also get the Academic version of Photoshop CS, which comes at a slightly discounted price.

You could also check on eBay for older editions (such as Photoshop 7).

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

You can also get it from someone or download it illegally.. although... yeah.. it's more risky if you do that.. XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

you can Download Photoshop CS through a bittorrent than i have a activation hack that lets you activate any CD kye.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

if you want to buy it legally and are a student try here:
http://studica.com/Adobe/

it's $268 btw

au revoir

Try switching to the gimp?

- R. K. Kishore

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by leviathanrkTry switching to the gimp?

the gimp suxs

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

You can find Photoshop v7 on Amazon (if you click on "used and new") and actually buy it new from a somone selling it through the site. I just bought it for about $200, which is much much cheaper than buying Photoshop CS, and easier than having to bid for it on ebay :).

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I would prefer it if people wouldn't go on about illegal software in the forum, thank you. >_>

Anyways, try to see if you can get a student discount, or your school might be able to get an institutional liscence for cheap. I do also recommend trying The Gimp, which is a free, open-source image editor, much like Photoshop. ^^

www.buycheapsoftware.com i know you can get windows cheap here....

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.