Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Damn stupid girl - Minitokyo

Damn stupid girl

page 1 of 1 7 total items

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Hello guys, I'm new here as u can probably c, but I dunno what I should post about me oO
I'm a really big animanga fan and love all kinds of sports oO
What else could I say 'bout me? Hm.. a yeah, my english is so damn bad - hurray for germany ¬¬

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Hi there!! :D Welcome to MT! I hope you have fun here and I'm sure your English isn't THAT bad, right??

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Well, as long as we can understand what your saying then it should be fine, ne? :D
Welcome btw. :D

hihi ^^ I'm also a new MT member ar... let's have fun together!

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

OMG she is here *hide and runs* >.< this is bad this is really bad, mwahaha XD *hugs* *throughs cookies*

brina o_O ur english is better then mines so don't think about it *patpat*

anyway welcome

haLO, nice to meet you. Your english isnt bad

Lovely........

Glad to meet you. Looking forward to more of your artwork! You have a real talent for putting together bgs and figures.

Your English is fine, by the way. I don't speak a word of German, so you are much better with languages than I am!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.