Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mario takes over Dance Dance Revolution! - Minitokyo

Mario takes over Dance Dance Revolution!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

It's official! Mario has mastered every single gaming genre! Now he stars in a new DDR game developed by Konami! Tentatively titled "Dance Dance Revolution with Mario", it will feature the same rhythm-based gameplay you'll love plus some new minigames! No word yet is to if the DDR game will feature Nintendo tunes, but it's a safe bet that it will! Here are the links to the article on DDR with Mario and a few screenshots of the game!

DDR with Mario article
DDR with Mario screenshots

calibretto23

calibretto23

Open your eyes...

Argh... Does everything that comes out for the game cube have to have one of nintendo's golden boy's in it... This reminds me of an article i saw based on what was nintendo doing wrong.. and after seeing this i really have to agree... what happened to Nintendo's sense of wanting to do something different... somthing new... we haven't heard of anything really big for the gamecube on nintendo's part for awhile... what happened to the company that gave us games like Pokemon and Starfox... obvious changes from the norm... I just missed the old nintendo that would be willing to take a chance on a game that wasn't aimed specifically at nintendo fans... but hey i can't wait for the next Legend of Zelda.. so i guess i can't say too much

Signature Image

------------------------------------

Proud Member of:
|Hardcore-gamers| |Dub-Lovers-Group| |Fight-Club| |MT-singles| |FinalFantasyFans| |Samurai|

lol?????? XD omg ddr + mario -_-".........it's looks bad -_-"......

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Looks pretty cool ^^ I 'll get it just because it's a DDR game plus Mario so... You can't go wrong. Though I guess it would be wise to look at the review 1st.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Well, it was only a matter of time. Anyways, something with all the fun of DDR and Mario combined can't be very bad. I just might get it.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Holy crap u gotta be kidding me!! Lol this looks like fun! I might get it. Go Nintendo!!
Now all they need is a remake of Gunstar Heroes!!

dnmax

dnmax

That Man

can't nintendo make an original game?

Now we can see people making fools of themselves with Mario!

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

looks really awsome i mean dance the mario

long live, Nintendo!

What comes next?

Guitar Freaks with Mario
Drummania Mario
Mario Tennis....ups....

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

>_>
.... didn't see this one coming

Quote by calibretto23Argh... Does everything that comes out for the game cube have to have
one of nintendo's golden boy's in it... This reminds me of an article i
saw based on what was nintendo doing wrong.. and after seeing this i
really have to agree... what happened to Nintendo's sense of wanting to
do something different... somthing new... we haven't heard of anything
really big for the gamecube on nintendo's part for awhile... what
happened to the company that gave us games like Pokemon and Starfox...
obvious changes from the norm... I just missed the old nintendo that
would be willing to take a chance on a game that wasn't aimed
specifically at nintendo fans... but hey i can't wait for the next
Legend of Zelda.. so i guess i can't say too much

That's true! I missed Nintendo taking big chances in the past! Makes me feel like the company is milking Mario for all it's worth! That's not like the big N I know back in the SNES / Genesis war! -_-

as long as it's a ddr, i'm getting it. mario dancing can't be THAT bad, right? .....right?

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I have to agree with gunslingerguy. Even plumbers have fun once and a while. I think its a nice break from beating up Bowser. Heh heh.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

It's the only thing Nintendo has left. Mario's name is enough to sell some games, and without him Nintendo is doomed. I still say Nintendo should go the way of Sega and stop making consoles and just make good games for more dominate systems. Besides Mario can't keep showing up in different games. Whats next Grand Theft Auto Mushroom Kingdom?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

You've gotta be kidding me. Nintendo tunes?? Can they really compete with proper artists and DJs??? I doubt it...

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

hello everybody

I Play DDR since 2002, realy I don't think that mario is good for the DDR's image....Does Nintendo is out of imagination?if you'r interest about some DDR Video Visit : www.initial-team.com thx!

Sounds funny... but i do not like Mario >.<
& Dance Mats for Gamecube?
Just for this...? ^^"
As long, as Konami is not making any DDR Games for the Cube, i refuse buying something like that xd

omg, someday,most pplz know DDR as a Mario Title *lol*
"I am playing DDR"
"Oh really... Is Mario not smth created for kids (in first line)?"
>.<

KONAMI konami ^^

I find this distubing and disquiting. But honestly I am glad that Nintendo has at least one or two things left. Otherwise I fear it would have been shut down long ago.

No way will it be good. It looks nearly exactly like DDR.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.