Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jealousy - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Here is a very big problem: are you jealous of your boyfriend? I am and it's a very big problem. Jealousy is like a cancer that grows in your heart and it brings only hate and negative thoughts. And even if I know it, I just can't change this stupid feeling I have inside. How can I change? What can I do for feel better? What do you think about jealousy in general?

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Jealousy is the emotion aroused when suspicious events occur that would hurt you if true. If you can't shake your suspicions of him, you have to leave him. If you are suspicious, you do not trust him. If you do not trust him, you can't let yourself feel truly close to him. My advice is to try to resolve the suspicions, i.e. prove to yourself that he isn't cheating on you. That may not be possible. If after a short time of trying you find that you can't stop being suspicious of him, find another boyfriend immediately. Delaying your exit will only expose you to more hurt!

Yes.Yes. So true. My opinion is to ask him for some of his time; discussing your insecurities with him. Whatever it might be. Let him know how you feel, for how long you have been feeling like this, and that you want to feel reassured. Guys are dumb they don't take hints, I should know ^^. If it comes to him avoiding you or not talking to you about it then you need to move on. It hurts but better now than later. If you think things will change without talking about it then you will only be fooling yourself. About what you can do to feel better just keep yourself busy. Work, hobbies, family..all good as long as you don't just sit around thinking and moping about whatever is going on. Hope everything turns out ok for you.

Thanks to chip and Subaru4324.
I'll try to do what you suggested me to. I think that the problem starts with me and my fears. I want to trust him and if I don't do it...well, there's no future for us. I understand this. I'll talk to him and I will explain what's the problem. I hope that everything will be allright. I will tell you....
And now lets keep ourself busy! (It's the only thing that can help me now!)
Thank you so much!

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Best of luck mary! Please PM me if you need more help or just want to talk :) These things are hard... and the more friends you can talk to about it, the better =)

thanks chip! You're great! Everything is allright now. I understood my mistake and I trust my boyfriend now. I see everyday, in every little thing he does for me how much he loves me. Thanks again for the support. :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.