Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey everyone! - Minitokyo

Hey everyone!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Just wanted to introduce myself...my name is Emily...came across this site as someone I knew who posted on here, and there are definately some very very superb works on here...

Will hope to improve my arty skills soon and put up some of my works, but to be honest I'm not the best at this...but it's always worth improving :)

Well thank you for listening, and I'll see you around :)
Em

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

I have no art skills. XD Be proud, Emily!
Well anyone, Welcome and I hope you enjoy you staaay. ^^;

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I'm definately going to try and stay as long as I keep some spare time to myself! But everything is going to get busy again once I get back to uni. I will come back :)

And I'm glad I've found someone already who does not have art skills...yay! *boogies* that makes me feel much more better!

tomoyito

tomoyito

..~Fake Wings~..

well.. yea...
you should be proud... i also have no art skills TT_TT
welcome stolen-san! *bows*
i hope you have a great time here and post a lot, ne?
sayonara!

WElcome welcome welcome!!!!!!!1.... wats up man.. hope you have a fun time here... ^_^ i know i am

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by zippedcodeI have no art skills. XD Be proud, Emily!
Well anyone, Welcome and I hope you enjoy you staaay. ^^;

yes have fun emily and i hope u enjoy mt!!!!

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

ello!!!!!! welcome!!!!!!!! me hope you will enjoy it here ^-^

hello! welcome.. hope you enjoy this fabulous site.. its the best i've found around.. ever sicne some went down..

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

hey welcome! Yeah, aren't the artworks great here? Talented people... tons and tons of them. I admire them :P

newhoo, enjoy ur stay at Minitokyo

and i agree with zippedcode: be proud of ur art skills! cuz i don't have any either... ^^''

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Aww thank you guys for everyone that posted - I mean, I've been to a lot of forums in the past and it's always been noticed that any new people posting only get one or two replies...but this was amazing when I woke up this morning :)

So thank you - I already feel special.

Quote by tomoyitowell.. yea...you should be proud... i also have no art skills TT_TT
welcome stolen-san! *bows*i hope you have a great time here and post a lot, ne?
sayonara!

And I get my own name, yay! :) thank you tomoyito *bow back*

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

^_^ wow, welcome to the forum! sorry for the late welcome, in any case feel free.
if you need help just don't hesitate to ask anyone around.

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Wow, I love you signature :) so pretty! and thank you!

I was waiting for someone to answer my avatar question in the help section, but I guess maybe nobody is around or understands, and I guess there are hundreds of avatar + sig questions it can kinda get boring :)

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

AV? so what problems are you having about it?

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Well, the avatar I picked was originally 48 x 48, and I don't remember how large the file size was, it was a jpeg, and it said that when I tried to update it, that the avatar was either not 50 x 50 or was not a jpeg...

So I resized it in paint in case it was too big, or perhaps maybe it had been fibbing about being 48 x 48 to 45 x 45, and its now 1.46kb jpeg...but its still saying that its either not 50 x 50 or a jpeg.

Does that mean it has to be exactly 50 x 50 or am I completely off on the wrong track here? I read all the posts on the help forum about avatars, but it didn't seem like I had anything like they had...maybe there might be some problems with it at the moment? I don't know...

Any help would be much appreciated...although I do have to go to work now, I will be back on later if you or anyone has any help with it :) I really do appreciate it!
Thanks for the help already AyameSeishiro :)

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.