Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hii everyone - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

i recently found this website again after searching through my links. its been a while and lots of things have changed. i have to level up to download pictures now =( but i guess its a good way to keep out the leechers. keep up great pictures coming! i cant wait until i am finally lv10

~nothing to say~

tomoyito

tomoyito

..~Fake Wings~..

hi!
welcome to mt inoesomestuff-san *bows*
hope you have a great time here and post a lot
sayonara!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hi and welcome to the forum!

JSD324

The La-Lei-Lu-Lei-Lo

Hello and welcome to Mini Tokyo, have a good time and a happy New Year

My love, my dream, and you.
I won't let those go no matter what.

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

thx everyone, do any of you have any tips as to how to reach lv10?

~nothing to say~

shirahana

white flower

Welcome to MT ^^;

You'll still be active even after level 10 won't you? >__<; Otherwise, you'd be considered a leecher @__@;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

ya i till still stay active, is there a way to set the forums so it will e-mail you when someone responds?

~nothing to say~

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

hi?

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

JSD324

The La-Lei-Lu-Lei-Lo

hi and welcome to Minitokyo. I know exactally how you feel about the level 10 thing. I am getting so close to it, the anticapation is killing me! well good luck hitting level 10.

My love, my dream, and you.
I won't let those go no matter what.

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

i just uploaded two wallpapers since i hit lv5
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/78318/ and http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/78305/

im kinda confused, are you only supposed to upload wallpapers that you make? how much do you have to modify / change an image before it is considered one that you made? is it ok to upload a wallpaper that is by a different author but you place a link to it?

~nothing to say~

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.