Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Im back...in a way. - Minitokyo

Im back...in a way.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all, im finally bvack from the horrible abyss of not having a computer for two months or so. After going insane it wasnt that bad though. Anyways, my sister dragged her computer tower here and set it up, and it works! I still have yet to recieved my laptop back, and if i do there is a 90 percent chance that i will not have any of my stuff. That means no more artwwork ;_;. Downloading photoshop is not an option as it took way too long the last time. Anyways, its good to be back and i hope you all are glad im back too >_>;

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

Yay! Pant stealer Rein is back ^_^' (Don't steal my pants anymore alright? XP )
I hope you get your laptop back soon, im looking forward to more megaman wallpapers from you XD (If you still do those)

<lol> Cute icon! XD And wb, VR.
Ahh... well, good luck with your laptop. :sweat: I hope that 10% pulls through for you.

Alrite, my News Bringer for Nintendo-Love is back! Yatta! ^^V Too bad you have a 90% chance of losing all your stuff saved on your comp! -_- I'm sorry to hear that! At least you're okay! ^^; Hope to see ya soon, Vivid! ^^;

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all thanks for your blessings. Its good to be back. Now i have to catch up with all my notifacations... -.-; Anyways, my sister is trying to get my mom to splurge on getting DSL, and if she does i can download everything i missed! YAY! heh heh. I seriously didnt know what to do with all my spare time. I miss photoshop and i have so many good ideas! Maybe i can have my friend (who is a goddess at persauding people to give extra stuff) make gateway give me a free copy of photoshop and a bunch of other crap. >:D Anyways, ive got to go look up times for White Noise and Darkness. >:D

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.