Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Deeper Kyo (Manga ONLY) anyone? - Minitokyo

Samurai Deeper Kyo (Manga ONLY) anyone?

Tagged under Samurai Deeper Kyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Just checking, how many peeps there is currently reading this manga? (And forget about the anime, it screwed everything up >.< - I still can't forgive the peeps who did the anime :p)

Here in Msia, it has reached vol 30... and it's getting more and more interesting. They are shedding more and more light and the Kyo-gumi is getting stronger and stronger each day. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

yeah!! another SDK fan... lucky you to be at number 30, here in Canada, we're only at number 17... i'd be at 18 if only the manga was imported a little faster (about 3 months of wait every time)... but i love the manga, and i totally agree with you for the anime, i regretted even watching in...

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

vol 17 is until where?

Whose your favourite character so far?

Me = Hotaru. ^^

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

I actually waqs in the book store yesterday, checked out the manga was going to buy it but i decided against it. I had other things to do and figured i'd read about it later, it seems so good.

Then i ended up buying the first 5 episodes....lol
anyway the anime is lacking a bit, but yes what little i've read is pretty good, i was actually wondering how long it has been out, i've seen it in stores for about 7 months know but i never heard anything about it.

The story seems really good and i like some of the character development, i'm excited about personally. How poular is across the world, anybody know?

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nya nya~~
da anime totally screwed everything up with da kenyo and all >_>
da manga is heck better~ XD
I've read.. well.. till wherever kreko has reached ^_^"""

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum, 17 stops after Akira's battle against Saisei and Saishi... and fave character... tough question loll, so far, my fav is Kyo... not really original, but i love his design and personality a lot, i love Shinrei a lot too (design as well) Hotaru is cool too, but in French they translated his name, so he's called Luciole (firefly) :\

I've read up to vol 29, absolutely adore Hotaru. Anyone planning to buy the 2005 calander?

uhm, I have to agree with syivese, the ones who did the anime just butchered the manga...
I just finished reading volume 17, and it just keeps getting better and better... hope they'll release all of it over here in crappy belgium :D

I've been collecting the translated manga from TokyoPop since it came out. The anime could have been much better but the series overall is awesome.

Quote by syiveseJust checking, how many peeps there is currently reading this manga? (And forget about the anime, it screwed everything up &gt;.&lt; - I still can't forgive the peeps who did the anime :p)
Here in Msia, it has reached vol 30... and it's getting more and more interesting. They are shedding more and more light and the Kyo-gumi is getting stronger and stronger each day. ^^

so lucky !!! in my country, sdk is only at the 18 volume !!! i don't want to see the anime because of what i've heard off >=( i like the manga a lot ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Yup. Book #30 is almost a dedication to Hotaru alone. (*points to her ownself* She's been an obsessed fangirl ever since she saw his first appearance as the hooded-guy with *high*-heels. :p)

Quote by YuukiI've read up to vol 29, absolutely adore Hotaru. Anyone planning to buy the 2005 calander?

*raises hand* me booked. Will get it delivered soon - then will definitely scan. ^^

shhho

shhz!

wow i din know that SDK seems rather popular.. haha because i only watched the anime.. so i thought its really very .. ~_~ .. haha maybe i will check out the manga sometime because i actually liked those samurai series..hehe can u hear the whispering of the wind?????? ^_^'

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I was soooooo disappointed in the anime - but then again, the manga of almost any series tends to be better! You're up to volume 30?! Wah! Here in the u.s., they're only up to vol 10! And since I don't read kanji, I have to stick with the translations, so it goes very slowly. As for favorite characters, my guy is Akira and then Benitora; my favorite girl is Yuya of course, since she's very much like me in temperment. ^_^'

Signature

yea, i like SDK too, i got up to 16, and i got 28 cuz all the ones in between were out of stock loll
anyways...yea, i think the anime was crap too, the manga was definitely better. SDK and rurouni kenshin are the best!

I'm also one of those sad few trailing at volume 10 XP It's been pretty good, though :)

i just started reading 1 and its really good

i only read until 18, hiks, so late

Quote by syiveseJust checking, how many peeps there is currently reading this manga? (And forget about the anime, it screwed everything up &gt;.&lt; - I still can't forgive the peeps who did the anime :p)

Not fair .. actually here in M'sia it's up to vol 30 but its in Chinese, non-chinese readers like me are stuck with slow-moving kreko (a thrice-monthly magazine).

i buy Tokyopop too and is currently at Vol 11. I have to reserve them first-hand, it's never on the shelves (kino people are great!). Ah, and I'm currently broke too.. cost too much!

Yup, would personally butcher the people responsible for the anime.

Ah, anybody knows where to get just the translations of SDK? Because I found a wonderful site of SDK offering from Ep 1 all the way to the newest episode, but it's in Chinese (again!).

Peace.

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

I absolutely love the manga!!!! I usually read it in Kreko. My fav character is Hotaru!!! I love his relationship with Shinrei. My other favourite character is Yukimura. I like the Taijirou warriors also. I don't know if this is the correct term since Kreko tends to give wrong names for this manga. I mean, Hotaru was called Keikoku. The anime totally ruined it. Saisei was cool in the manga. In the anime... Sigh... Oh yeah, I also like Shinrei and Kyo. Hehe. I love the manga.

Can you tell me what are the terms they use coz I normally read it in Malay.

Signature Image

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Quote by red-planet31 I like the Taijirou warriors also. I don't know if this is the correct term since Kreko tends to give wrong names for this manga. I mean, Hotaru was called Keikoku. Can you tell me what are the terms they use coz I normally read it in Malay.

Is it that bad in kreko? o_O

Taijirou? Is is Taishirou?

Shiseiten = Kyo's previous group with Akira,Hotaru etc
Goyousei = The five Mibu(s) chosen to protect the Mibu clan and their leader - Aka no Ou
Aka no Ou = The Red-Eyed Leader of the Mibu Clan
Taishirou = The four elders of the Mibu Clan (Fubuki..etc)

Erm.. what else?

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Quote by Jouhaiichi

Not fair .. actually here in M'sia it's up to vol 30 but its in Chinese, non-chinese readers like me are stuck with slow-moving kreko (a thrice-monthly magazine).
i buy Tokyopop too and is currently at Vol 11. I have to reserve them first-hand, it's never on the shelves (kino people are great!). Ah, and I'm currently broke too.. cost too much!
Yup, would personally butcher the people responsible for the anime.
Ah, anybody knows where to get just the translations of SDK? Because I found a wonderful site of SDK offering from Ep 1 all the way to the newest episode, but it's in Chinese (again!).
Peace.

it's so true -- i can't read chinese either :P i've stopped buying kreko a long, long time ago, so i've not touched sdk for quite a while :P

I also can't read chinese too...and i've only read SDK in Kreko. Its sad how they messed up the character names... T_T Anyway its an awesome manga!! Can't stop reading it...

Meteorain

Meteorain

Celestial Judgement

like, I got upto chapter 45 and then I think it got licensed and now I cannot find it anywhere ;_;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I've read up to volume nineteen, but have seen the latest chapter. Most of it, anyway. Couldn't be bothered waiting for it all to load. It was soooo cool!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.