Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Deeper Kyo (Manga ONLY) anyone? - Minitokyo

Samurai Deeper Kyo (Manga ONLY) anyone?

Tagged under Samurai Deeper Kyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha me me~
same as you, I read in Kreko (or you actually reading for somewhere else ^_^""")

yeah! the anime is totally screwed. its as bad as heck >_<
the manga is so awesome and here they make some stupid anime that totally screwed the manga.

I totally agree. Is Kreko a website? If it is, I got it off a different site. A chinese one. Problem is, I can't read Chinese . . .

I am def a fan of the manga its awsome at books a million inly up to vol 12 is avalible can't wait for the next one ;)

Manga Volume until 30 and Shonen jump reached until 265

where the battle getting more interesting

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

eeee! go SDK! only up to volume #12 has been released in the us... yah my friend watched the first couple episodes of the anime and told me about it... but i'm definitely in love with the manga! it's my current obsession!

Signature Image

destati

Yuusha-Oh

I've read some of what's been released in the US. It was pretty good. Nothing really exceptional, though.

I'm surprised this many people have read it. *looks at Kenshin vs Kyo thread*

i read! i read!
but i dont know up to what volumes..
coz i read from kreko! yeah!
long live kreko!!
:nya:

Signature

got vol 31 here in Singapore. Hotaru's awakening :D

In Singapore? Japanese or Chinese?

i've only read till vol 18
not on magazine but in a tankoubon

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

I've only read until vol 19 (in french) and I'm waiting for vol 20 and 21 to arrive. It's one of my fav mangas and I was really disapointed with the anime :( The art is gorgeous and all the fights!!! My fav character is Hotaru who by the way, in french is "luciole" funny isn't it?

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I dunno how many chapters I have read but I do know that the Red King finally show up. BUt Kyo and the others are still miles away from him though.

And the anime version hacks.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Quote by white-zeroAnd the anime version hacks.

Too right. I found Chinese scanlations, which I can't read, but I'm picking up on the gist of the story from the pictures. >.< Lame, yes, but until Tokyopop gets its collective ass in gear and starts releasing a volume every month, that is what a fangirl is reduced to!

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by silverdragonI've only read until vol 19 (in french) and I'm waiting for vol 20 and
21 to arrive. It's one of my fav mangas and I was really disapointed
with the anime :( The art is gorgeous and all the fights!!! My fav
character is Hotaru who by the way, in french is "luciole" funny isn't
it?

volume 20 in French isn't out for you? it is here in Quebec XD and i was lucky enough to find the sole copy they had at the closest library in my town (which is actually 45 min. away o_O) now i'm waiting for volume 21... may it get to Canada fast *prays*

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

well I live in portugal so they usually take time and the nearest place were I can buy them is 1 hour away so I don't go there all the time. Given that I usually have to order them or be very lucky for them to be there waiting for me :) so I'm still waiting for them *poor me* :(

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

It's now vol 33 here in msia. ^^ *spoils*spoils* And they are fighting off the last 2 taishirou. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

i love the manga, definitely one of my favorites. Currently I'm on volume 12 waiting for 13.

(12 volume have only been released in the US)

the vol 33..??...it's in chinese mag or in kreko..?...i just read in kreko....damn interesting!

= ="

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Quote by stepteenthe vol 33..?...it's in chinese mag or in kreko..?...i just read in kreko....damn interesting!

chinese version of them - and also the chinese version of kreko - whichever is faster. :)

I think now is vol 35. cool. Kyo and Kyoshiro finally fights ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

ARGHHHHH!
I'm currently reading Samurai Deeper Kyo but in France, the manga is published only until volume 24.
i CAN'T BEAR WAITING.
THE STORY ROCKS.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by kuscoARGHHHHH!
I'm currently reading Samurai Deeper Kyo but in France, the manga is published only until volume 24.
i CAN'T BEAR WAITING.
THE STORY ROCKS.

Hey! No fair! T_T lucky... you get them as soon as they come out in France... We have to wait for at least one more month from the moment they hit your stores to get them here in the province of Quebec <.< and that's when we're lucky... Only just got vol. 23 a few weeks ago, and 24 is still not on our shelves T_T and btw, same goes for all your mangas T_T

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Officially, I own up volume 16. Unofficially, I've been reading scanlations of the newest chappies on an LJ SDk fan site. (^-^) Conclusion? aka no ou must die... horribly.

And as much as I want to thwack Kyoushiro, I'm sad about what appned to him in the latest installment! (*~*)

Signature

I read the manga... don't even like it but since one of my relatives has it... if I'm really, really bored...

I'm still surprised that this manga hasn't stopped.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.