Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ideas for dedications - Minitokyo

ideas for dedications

page 1 of 1 4 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

hmm...this thread..is for your ideas/thoughts about what to give for dedications..well,..about this..i might need your help-your ideas that is-what to give for a dedication?..you see..form 4 librarians(i'm a librarian) need to do like about 1-2 dedications..and so far..we've decided..valentine's day and chinese new year..and so far a few ideas have been given ^^'..such as..chocolates(valentine's),oranges(chinese new year),and so on~ so what do you think? mind to share your ideas?^^hope you do~

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I dunno what you mean by dedications...but it sounds like things related to those events...
hm...new year....pocket money.....or you could use those lil red envelopes to make those balls that look really cool...sometimes you can fold with those envelopes....you can also make those firecracker look alikes with the envelopes....that's all I can think of for now -_-;;; sleep

miyano

watashi no uta

ehh.. err..dedications eh..for the problem i'm having here it means like.. something that you dedicate to someone as in give or things like that..can even dedicate songs,words,etc..well,hope you understand as i'm not good in explaining^_^' ah.. anyway it has been decided(without telling me...-_-...)..eh..valentines they were giving heart shaped chocolates.. eh..can't remember^^'..and for chinese new year i think it was a message in an 'ang pow' and mandarin oranges..well..can't remember all^^'..i have kinda bad memory =P anyway,thanks for trying to help^^

for christams: "happy holidays U bastards"
for day with no occasion: "Happy end of the world"

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.