Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Mixed" Animes... - Minitokyo

"Mixed" Animes...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I don't really know how to put this or if there's allready a topic about this (I don't even know how to search.. =\) but I would like to know if there's sites about "mixed animes"..
I mean, you take one char from one anime, another one from another and "mix" them together in a fanart, clip or anything like that...
Is that thing exist..? Cause it's really important to me..!!

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

(Next time a post is anime related, please post it in the right area of the forum ^_^)

From what you're describing, you're looking for a cross-over. A cross-over is a piece of fanmade work (usually) from different anime series put together in a fanfic or image doujinshi.

There are many sites out there for it, and we have a section for cross-overs in our gallery.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Really??? awsome!!! thank YOU SO much!!! I really appriciate it!!! ^___^
And BTW, I posted it here because I need help.. In some way.. ^^'
And thanks again!!! ^-^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.