Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is you r favorite tv show? - Minitokyo

What is you r favorite tv show?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Just say what your favorite tv show is. Dosent matter what it is.

uhm.....I'm not sure of having a favorite tv show....but I like smallville, buffy the vampire slayer, angel...and some more =)
ow anda....this tread allready exist :http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10882/?&page=1
sorry

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Danny Phantom! lmao its great... cartoon, but i like the stuff in it ^^ also like the OC, and Passions

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

hmm, i like MTV. XD it's reallly funny...and kind of gross at times.

okay....I know it's discontiued... and it's spin off is kind of bad...case it only has one of the stars.. but I like "Friends"... I would say it's one of the last and the greatest comedy sitcom of the American Era.......

Thats 70's Show! i love that show. That show is why i disagree with friends being the last american sitcom

When annihilating a small number of enemies the best plan is to cut off the retreat path and shower it with bullets- Trowa, MS Gundam Wing

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I like the American Chopper and Monster House.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

I love CSI and Angel

"Miembro de [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de [Nintendo-Love]"
"Miembro de [RPG-Fans]"

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.