Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like school or do you hate it? - Minitokyo

Do you like school or do you hate it?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Just say if you like school or do you hate school or a little of both.

uhm....school.......-_-"............well....I really hate to go to school and make that homework-_-"........ but i like to see my friends on school...and sometimes there are some really interesting lesson on school.....so i think .....it would be....both XD

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

school should be a student's top priority. i don't personally like school, but i have to admit that it HAS helped my life greatly. meaning that it's most important in anyone's life.

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

Ther is no otther thing to go school you knew all my friends there.

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

Love it, I'm back in college again, at age 45, and I'm loving it! :) :D :nya:

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

It a love, hate relationship for me. If I didn't go to school. Who know where I would be now.
But now after these years of school. I'm starting to see myself get worn down. Meh... three more years... not that bad. (Would been two but...)
If I get a chance to disable my school I would.... >>

Learning little by little.
Signature

LuciferMarik

LuciferMarik

The Hooded One

Quote by meteorclouduhm....school.......-_-"............well....I really to go to school and make that homework-_-"........ but i like to see my friends on school...and sometimes there are some really interesting lesson on school.....so i think .....it would be....both XD

i agree i just go for freinds and some occasionally cool stuff

Sig text deleted because it violated the guidelines. Please only 4 lines of text

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I hate school.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Another thread like this.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1382/

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.