Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Koi Kaze - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

kino

kino

tabibito

anyone watching this new serie? i think it's very promising! i watched like 3 eps and im hooked >_<; to read the synopsis go here http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1327,cexixn,koi_kaze.html

as u can see it has quite a high rating ^^ the story it's basically a brother who likes (has feelings) toward his sister. and no its not like its incest or disgusting in any way. just read the reviews and summary in animenfo :D

i cant wait for more eps to be out XD

Signature Image

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I feel just like thee. Its the most adorable anime of all (mayhaps not from all). If someone like the romantic animes this would be the next for you. They made the character so innocent and kind (well there is one exception), that not even a bad thought will come to the watchers mind. Sadly there are only 5 eps yet from the whole.

kino

kino

tabibito

there's 7 out already :D

Signature Image

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

oh -.-

This anime is SO WRONG!!!!!!111

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

>.< I said who loves romance....

kino

kino

tabibito

hehe no its not wrong!! well it is in a way but it's sweet. because the guy doesnt really know that he's in love with his sis yet so. i also like the animation and op/ed song too :)

Signature Image

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I tried this anime thanks to you and I must say that it was a great one! Now I have all the episodes burned on CDs!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Seems --- very disturbing to me :D But i'll agree that it may also be sweet @.@

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I am watiching this now and it is sooo wrong. Especially the characters lines about how he thinks about her while he faps.

Edit: I just finished this anime and i don't know....pretty speechless. Overall it is a decent drama, but the subject matter is one to be wary of.

What's wrong Koshiro!? He so should have hooked up with Chidori! Instead... Instead... ugh.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.