Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What should be the new holiday? - Minitokyo

What should be the new holiday?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Even though I think that their might be too many holidays as it is, if you could make a holiday, what would it be?

-----------
Mine is...(better not have been made up already)...
National Roomate Day!
Just blow off the whole day with your roomate, and throw a big house party, and clean the mess up the next morning with your roomie....it would be hosted on the second Saturday of September. Why don't we treasure our roomates more???

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Do we have a holiday for teachers, I think they should definitely get one name after them. Since they have suffered me as their student in the past that they deserve some type of reward. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

How about a rebellion against schools called the no-school holiday. Unlike many holidays being one day, this one lasts 4 months in an entire year. Just sign a petition about less class homework and if they don't agree, put the schools on strike. Ha - that would be a first, actually. O_o - Schools on strike because of the students. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

chopsticks day XP
a day on nov. 31st XD to hone ur chopstick skills

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

A holiday to celebrate the obssessions that people have!!! :nya: Everyone can come together on that day and discuss all the different obssessions that they have! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Winter-een-mas, the holiday for gamers!
(http://ctrlaltdel-online.com)

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

hm... a holiday somewhere in the middle of may. a one-week holiday to let kids enjoy summer before exams!!!!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Personally I'd like a Commercial-Free Holiday where there are no commericals/advertising on television, radio, etc. But I guess it would be really hard to implement because all the posters and billboards would have to somehow be covered up. It may just be the 'media-studies' part of me, but I find commericalization and advertising is getting quite excessive ~ there's actually a place that has advertising televisions in bathroom stalls! I don't recall the exact figures but I think the average person is exposed to 1000+ advertisments everyday!

Hmm...i think i may have gone overboard with my commerical rant ^_^'... so to make up for it my other suggestion is ~CANDY DAY~ :D *raids the closest candy shop*

( EDIT: Btw, i mean no offence to anyone here that is involved in the advertising industry ~ advertising is great and effective in moderation but it is sometimes chokingly excessive ^_^')

hmm.. a good holiday... how bout big snack thingy day ._. bring your favorite snack and share it with your friends, of course mine would be pocky or pretz

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.