Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Star Ocean 3, anyone??!! - Minitokyo

Star Ocean 3, anyone??!!

Tagged under Star Ocean Till the End of Time

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I've been playing SO3 for about 98hrs, I think its a really good game. I've finished the "the maze of tribulation", gabriel celestie was a pain in the butt. is there anyone who has finished
the optional lava stage?

Signature

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

I love star ocean 3. SO 2 was ok, but so far 3 is great. I've only had time to play up to the forest rescue of the flower girl. But I do play the game. Currently I have about 16 hours on it.

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

50 hours in the game and going...

still far from the end i'm afraid

I have actually 101 hours and have almost finished not only the maze of tribulations and 2/3 of the lava caves but i'm on level 178 of the sphere corporation near the fight with lenneth and iseria queen :P

The first two battles of the lava caves are very easy but Fayt and Sophia are very tough.. you probably want to kill them after a good level up in the sphere and after getting final weapons ^_^

If gabriel celesta was hard for you.... i can't think how you will kill the bosses on the sphere corporation :P

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

Demonicanima

Demonicanima

das leise

Yeah im about where gundamknight is, same time too. Im just taking my time, leveling up as much as i feel like as i go along.

I am but a pawn in this place called reality.

I am no where close to u people...I have spend 35 hrs in the game...lvl43...all i did was training...I am very behind...!! just receive the two player option...lol

is the optioncal bosses that challenge...??

Signature Image

i played the games but was kinda disappointed....
i hoped to do more space travelling as opposed to staying in one "underdeveloped planet" for 80% of the game. ;_;
the battling system wasn't every smooth either.
i mean the SNES star ocean had way better battling system.

shhho

shhz!

never tried any star ocean games so far... but i think so3 looks rather appealing to me.. . hehe hope i can get hold of the game when im free :pacman:

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Omg, Star Ocean 2 was waaaaayyyyy better than So3

I actually got bored of So3 halfway and decided to replay So2

sure, the graphics are better and everything but really...
the characters were kinda boring..
and i abosolutely do NOT like the battle system.
Actually, that was the part that drove me nuts.

I dont see myself replaying So3 at all.
But i DO see myself replaying So2 about 10 more times.

Yea,h I agree that SO2 was better. Everything, from IC to the plot, just seemed so much better. Didn't help that Fayt is perhaps the worst RPG hero ever.

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Hmm, I loved Star Ocean 3. Sure SO2 was a good game, but after playing it, and blue sphere and reading the mangas for it I just got bored with 02. ^^ I love the battle system for SO3 *realtime battle systems make Kari-chan drool XD*, I'm like 103 hours into the game and am almost finished with the cave of trials. x_x Man do I want to kill that place. *-* So many confuzzling things. I'm also 2/3rds of the way done with the lava caves o_o I dun wanna fight Fate and Roger just yet. *twtich* Not that I couldn't get rid of Roger that fast. Meh, I'm just inching along at the moment. But I think once I get a new ps2 I'll replay it from the beggining again. ^^

Signature

Haven't played yet, but looks really good. Hoping to start playing when I get more free time.

i like star ocean till the end of time except im kind of stuck on the planet styx because my level isnt very high

Quote by GadesThe first two battles of the lava caves are very easy but Fayt and Sophia are very tough..

While it is true that these two are tough.. it isnt always these two you fight in the cave. Depending on the ending you recieved for fayt, and who was with him.. he has a different team member during the battle. Whoever was with Fayt at the end is who is with him in the battle. Also just for fun.. make everyone dislike Fayt so that he is alone for his ending.. when this happens.. you get to fight Fayt and Luther together... now thats a fun battle :nya:

On the plus side, during that fight.. Luther drops a Tri-Emblem.. always good to have another one... if not just for its selling price...

Signature

Quote by OneWingTenshi
is the optioncal bosses that challenge...??

Yep. I'm at level 255 final weapons for fayt cliff and nel with a atk +1000 factors and 3 atk/def +30%. fully refined valiant mail for fayt and cliff and dragon leather for nel.
Tri-emblem for every character.

Lenneth killed my party in less than 2 minutes...... i have to invent more stun bombs to keep her quiet -_-

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

hey could anyone tell me what happen to this one star ocean wallpaper that was here that was by whitefang i would really appreciate it and if you could send me the site with the picture on it that would be nice

star ocean is just great

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

bleh i had no time to play. being banned from games, so im barely even a quarter done with the game XI

I love Star Ocean: Till the End of Time! It's like my all-time favorite game. I'm currently playing through this game for the 3rd time now. I've collected quite a lot of battle tropies, and well, I don't know how many hours I've played in total, but probably around 400 hours or something.

holyPaladin

holyPaladin

~Star Ocean~

Hehe Star Ocean 3 is great, my fav RPG. I think Star Ocean 2 is much better in Item creation and Private Action...., but Star Ocean 3 is nice too! Viva Tri-Ace!

Signature

Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

Star Ocean 3 is the greatest RPG I've ever played!^^ I've played about 100 hours. I 've beaten the last boss, but I haven't done Maze of Tribulation quest yet...

I've been wondering something about Star Ocean 3. The back of the box says it supports 1-2 players. Is this only for the vs. mode, or can you get a 2nd player to control a character in the main game too?

HEHE I loove albel. He resembles my innermost feelings in every way. StarOcean was extremely fun. For all of those who want to play it, it's worth it. Only prob was: the scenes are slow and hard too hear since the music is playing too loud.

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Quote by StridentI've been wondering something about Star Ocean 3. The back of the box says it supports 1-2 players. Is this only for the vs. mode, or can you get a 2nd player to control a character in the main game too?

From what i know, its only for the vs. mode and they don't allow a 2P co-op :( It would've been nice though...

I've beaten the game the first time around and i "think" i got a normal ending... :( I've yet to play it since then and heard that you can now go to uncharted territory since you've saved the clear data. So where do or can i go now that i've completed the game once?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.