Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you had the power of God? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you had the power of God?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well...I think I'd eliminate any illegal drug in the world; they're killed two friends of my the last year...

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

I'm so sorry for your friends! Yes, drugs are a very big problem. But there are also illnesses like HIV, cancer...and what about what happened in Asia? There are so many things to do! The only thing that I can say is:
PEACE!

x_x life is confuse. me to, i have a friend in the drugs, but he can t understands, and i cant helped, -_- .

I'd watch anime and leave the rest of the universe alone :p

why can't everyone be too otaku to use drugs.....wait that sounds even worst....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Smite all those who oppose me.
Or not.

Probably not much more than I do now. Maybe I'd get to places faster, or make a coke magically appear when I'm thirsty. Thats about it.

Sicaria

guild scion

Quote by SWPIGWANGwhy can't everyone be too otaku to use drugs.....wait that sounds even worst....

Shhhhhhh! The only reason my parents stay off my back about my anime fixations is cuz they think drugs would be worse....Ha, shows what they know ;). But yeah, drug abuse can really screw you up; standard downward spiral.

N-eways, back to the forum topic. I'd wage a holy war against God himself. Mutiple reasons, all of which are lengthy, and a couple of which r utterly ridiculous :nya:.

My only comfort is the night gone black...

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I got the power! *Points and blows up a lake*
Ah yeah... anyways... I would do that and some other stupid stuff plus alot of good stuff.

Learning little by little.
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Build my own ten commandments: Let them know who the true powerful goddess is of today! Mwahahahaha - lol

1. Thou shall not swear in public. A swear word earns you a free kick in the balls, and an unintended swear word ends up giving you a blow in the head. Your choice.

2. Thou shall not be a perv. I smite thee who pervs against the name of Goddess Celessa! ^_^

3. Thou shall not rip in the holy land. Ripping is like stealing - so I didn't come up with this one, actually - lol

4. Honor thy husband or wife. You cheat, you die. Unless, of course, you give a good reason why you are no longer in love - of course, then that is understandable. And it deserves a whipping as punishment. O_o

5. Pay respects to your cute, wise Goddess - that's me! ^_^ - Those who don't will suffer an utter punishment from one of my lovely torturers. They are all cute to boot - so I'm sure you won't mind a couple handcuffs or two along the way.

6. Wear white clothes on the day of the Sabbath. Don't worry if they get dirty, that means you are unclean in the eyes of Lady Celessa. I can't stand dirty things - I want people to be clean as can be! What better way to show such cleanliness. lol

7. Thou shall not lie. If I see you slacking or lying around when you are supposed to be working, I shall make you climb up a tree and make you pull down some apples for the rest of your doggums' life - 'til you learn to quit slacking off, of course. And no one shall break your fall.

8. Be kind and courteous to one another. Love as you want to be loved, do onto others as you would have liked for them to do onto you. Pretty straightforward.

9. Thou shall not escape the Eyes of Irone. If you are not within the range of the constant watchful eye, you shall be punished for doing so - and yes, since I am the Goddess - I can see whatever private moments you may partake, so you can't escape anyways. Though - I'd rather be watching television instead. O_o

10. Thou must play video games two hours every week and skip school whenever deemed unnecessary. If you do not agree with such a rule, you shall be banned from education for quite some time and you will be forced to play more games under one of my cute assassins' supervision. We will force you to do such undesirable actions if you do not oblige.

And there you have it, my ten commandments. Break one, and I shall break you. Or make you flat out broke. Can you withstand my laws? lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Power of God? Create a new planet, without the annoying people making this world something of a hellhole. ;) And live there myself, obviously.

Or maybe I'd just get rid of the annoying people on this planet. I'd be a tyrant god!

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

stop all war, change every mind and try to get a decent world in which stupid sport as Football and Rugby are replaced by anime creation and thing like this :p
get rid of drugs, change some part of the world like africa and Asia....................................

Boy, being a god will give TON of work...

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

I will change the attitudes of some of the people I meet here. They don't have a conscience as far as I know. They don't accept their mistakes. : )

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Simple^^ heals those I can and perform miracle. Even god can only do so much. It's up to the heart of man in the end to do wonders.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Cel- no-one would survive. i can't think of any1 not violating at least one of those "commandments"

me- well let me say to words "kill everything"

i think it time the earth flushed away human excrement and started fresh. so i would choose the Dragons of Earth.

i would allow a few select people to survive the "cleansing" so they can be my servants in the rebuilding process.

jeebus cel...ive alrdy violated like 4 or 5 of those commandments...hehe #10 r0x XD
why only a hand...ite have a pretty kickass hand then
with this godly hand i pawn0rz all arcade games n thumb wrestling matches
also i wud cure all sickness with my godly slap of healing XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

I would make a new world without sin and bring people there once they were cleansed. I'd heal those who were sick, feed those that were hungry, and clothe and shelter those who need it. Education would be mandatory for everyone, but it wouldn't be the torment it is here. Being educated would be wanted by everyone because people would gain their values and morals again.

And of course, I'd make Edo real...and do stuff to him. *grin*

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

are you thinking too far ,do not you think?,but any way to be honest i will give peace in the world ,no wars,no people dying,no poor childrens,but i think we can do lot for this world , :) :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

I wouldn't change a thing (this doesn't imply I'm happy).

Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

My finite mind can't comprehend God's ultimate plan, so whatever I'd do would most likely end up a mistake, but I'd try to help as many people as I could, try to get rid of as much evil in the world as I could, and try to witness to as many people as I could, even though the Bible says that not everyone will believe, even with major miracles because of their cold hearts...but it'd be worth a shot! That's what I'd try to do...but I couldn't contain God's power because I'm such a lowly human being, contaminated and corrupted with sin. Kinda nice to dream, though, right?

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

First of all, what powers does "God" have? There are loads of Gods that people believe in. Your probably talking about the God that is related with Christianity and Judaism so I'd have to say I'd create a world related to a numerous amount animes. Such as Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and Outlaw Star. That would be so cool. But there are a lot more things I would do besides this so this would go on and on. But anyway what I just said is one of them. Good thread.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Like you have to ask? death AND destruction FOR everyone! No afterlife for anyone! bwahahahahahaha!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

well, reasonably, it would be wrong on any person to actually change much, to remove free will is not exactly...positive.

anyway thats anouther thread altogether.
that said,
I would create a world where everyone took the time to consider there actions and acted appropriate to there belife, and all people world wide would grow up understanding that perception makes us who we are and that such things are only done for the persons perception of a greater good(or possiably a time of weakness has occured)

this in it's self should aid in most problems humans create for themselves.

i'd do more, but, i've said plenty for the moment.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Sicaria

guild scion

Quote by DREAMme- well let me say to words "kill everything"
i think it time the earth flushed away human excrement and started fresh. so i would choose the Dragons of Earth.
i would allow a few select people to survive the "cleansing" so they can be my servants in the rebuilding process.

A Dragon of Earth eh? Well I salute u, but I am afraid we have a conflict of interest. There's still much to be done here before we go all "tabula rasa" on the human race *everyone gazes suspiciously at Sicaria* What?! Ok, maybe there's still much to be done before we go "tabula rasa" on Sicaria. Got that dream? :nya:

My only comfort is the night gone black...

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

My own personal alternate reality where I alone am Lord and Master. The rest of you can fend for yourselves as my carbon-copy subjects.

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

honestly? I think i would die after few days. Why? Lets see God supposedly created world in 7 days. So it seems that you could do everything you CAN in those 7 days and? What next?
You would be like guard dog for humanity that just likes to have wars, drugs, poor ppl/rich ppl, prostitusion, incest and so on. First you will probably get crazy after sometime. Or you will die.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.