Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SEED EA Enemy: Druggies - Minitokyo

SEED EA Enemy: Druggies

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I was wondering... you know the 3 druggies that fight Kira and Athrun later in Gundam SEED? Well I was wondering if people liked them, or the Gundam SEED Destiny ones better.

Personally I like the SEED druggies better. They're funnier looking and have more character in them. They're not really fighting for the Earth Forces, they're lapdogs.

Athrun: What are you fighting for so damn desperately?!

Crot: How should I know? I kill cuz I don't wanna be killed! Duh!

The Destiny Druggies... barely have any character in them. Feels like they're just there to be there.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

hmz....they are just killing machine's -_-"........ without a purpose XD
hmz....they are stupid and dumb XD.....hmzzz don't really like them....but a nice and strong enemy is also welcome =)

The Destiny druggies obviously have bigger roles in the series, rather than being random enemies to annoy the main characters... I think we'll see their characters actually develop, which would be nice.

I kind of have more attachment to the Seed druggies though, because they provided me with so many laughs... :D Especially Crot's constantly re-used scene where he lunges forward in time with his Gundam, screaming. Once, it was ok, but when they started using it every fight scene, it started to make me laugh a lot. :p I quite liked Shani, too.

Out of the new ones, the only one I kinda like is Auel. he has a nice Gundam, too. ;)

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

I didn't see Gundam SEED Destiny yet but the Gundam SEED ones was good they give Kira and Athrun some hard time lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

streamside

streamside

deranged.

erm... riiiight.
i haven't seen GSD yet... but, yeah, i think i like the seed druggies better... >.<

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

i loved the seed druggies the best...

but stellar and auel are kinda too adorable to be kicking ass... (especially auel in the new opening.... he's too cute XD XD)

It has only been ~14 eps. and things will change if some "character development ep" show up, though I think it is unlikely with Kira stealing too much screen time from shinn.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.