Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guestbook: can't post/only see some posts (gallery too?) - Minitokyo

Guestbook: can't post/only see some posts (gallery too?)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

i dunno...ummm...I deleted all customized items...but it still has'nt worked...such a bug...*_*

Signature

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Maybe here isn't the right thread to post the 'bug' I've found this morning on my userpage: ,
<br /><b>Warning</b>: Unknown modifier 'r' in <b>/opt/htdocs/minitokyo/inc/mod_bb.inc.php</b> on line <b>94</b><br />
i found that after refreshing my userpage to see new entry in my gb.
Really sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread ^^

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

um...hey just wanted to sya that I cant see chopstickz's gb at all
so if you could please fix it^^ thnaks and have a nice day *waves*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

This isn't the same thing, but I think it's still a bug. Often times when I try to add a wallpaper to my favorites it shows up that I added it, but then after I refresh it's gone. Oh, and I'm using Firefox too.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

http://crimson-blue.minitokyo.net/
I can't see any posts (0), and no guestbook textbox... if you could please fix it, thkz!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hi there Keltosh.How are you. :) I have a problem with my Guestbook.I can only see one Post .The others are gone.It looks like the Guestbook it cut off.Please,can you help me?
Wish you a wonderfull Day.See you bye bye Dark :) *waves*

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

last night I couldn't see Nakayori gb~~~ but I dunno maybe it's my computer fault I can't see it =___=''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Uh... I can't see ANY of my guestbook entries... like, the ones that people post in my gb... whoa, did that make sense? Anyways, yeah, like my userpage is ok until you get to the GB part... Its just blank. I use IE. I don't know if other people can see my GB or not.
If you can help, thanks a lot!!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Pinkdoremi's guestbook shows only 1 message and nothing else .. ;__;

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I'm not sure if this post would go here, but I can't see parts of one of the threads. In the thread "The person above you", I can't see the posts on page 24 at all, and I can only see the first 3 posts on page 25...i can't post there myself, either. If I'm not reporting it in the right place, or if it's just my computer, I'm sorry to be a bother.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Hey me again^^
apparentally dream cant post in my gb^^
please fix^^ thanks

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Hi, its me again!
I just found out that Drak and Liz can't post in my GB. I'm really sorry for being annoying! If it's possible, can you look into it?
Thanks a bunch!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

dahl

dahl

The light angel

I can only see seven entries in my guestbook. People can't post in my gb since the post box is missing. This started a week ago. Please can somebody help me? Thanks!

EDIT: My gb is working again, the problem is fixed, thanks!

Member of [Hispanime]

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

>.<

me can't see my guestbook ...

o.o;; likelike ... you can write in it and everything ....
butbut when you " view entire guestbook" ... nothing shows after

" yokoBandits" post .....

http://www.crystal-rain.net/shyxsakura/gb.jpg

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hey keltosh, somehow i can't see ANY of the msgs in my guestbook... and i was able to see them perfectly yesterday! the only thing i can think of is that in my notifications i had a new post in my guestbook... any help is greatly appreciated! thanks again!

Signature Image

Koujisama

Koujisama

Neko sketcher

I have problem with my guestbook and I tried to install Firefox, but I can't fixed it
could someone give me any advice to fixed this
I will be very appreciated for your help

Signature Image

RiddickRuleZ

Escaped Convict, Murderer

My FULL guestbook is not visible. The last post i received were from "Kanna" and "Kannon 82". maybe one of these 2 friens of mine caused the problem mentioned.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Something is up with Celessa's userpage. I can't post in her gb, can't see her gallery, and I can't even see her most popular threads! The only thing I can see is the picture she posted on her content. Below that, I can't see anything.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

x3 instead of a guestbook .... me can't see anything after euna's post on the fourth page ..

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/20562/?&page=1

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

ANd my guestbook disappeared, now it's up again, but i can't quote messages. Could you help me?

Pride comes before the fall

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I can't see my guestbook..... please fix it.... please.....

http://akaiken.minitokyo.net

Only two posts are visible....

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The new thread to use for these problems is http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.