Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what;s your favorite sport??? - Minitokyo

what;s your favorite sport???

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

hi everybody =)
I think the most people likes to do some sport =D..... so....my question is: what's your favorite sport?????

I'm playing tennis anda...I really like playing badminton or table tennis ^^

my favorite sport is either soccer or volleyball or both!!! or maybe badmitton....

I Love badminton(cause i'm very competive,when it comes to these things),Volleyball and Soccer!!!^_^

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

woah cool!!!!
seems soccer is very in ^^ hehe I sometimes play soccer with friends on school =)

Well... I was raised on Soccer and Race cars.... so those would be my sports.. though i love playing basket ball.... and hockey... XD

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I actually like almost most sports....as long as it's not dangerous....but I'm bad at everything^^;;;;....don't have favorite.....

DeathKnight666

Mischief Maker

Football and Swimming

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hockey!! And football is cool too! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Aikido 3 times a week ^^ I luv this sport ! And roller-skates(no-snow) and ski (when it's snowy XD ) ^^

Quote by motokoAikido 3 times a week ^^ I luv this sport ! And roller-skates(no-snow) and ski (when it's snowy XD ) ^^

woah cool aikido !!! my know a friend who's doing aikido hehe it seem to be a nice fightart =)

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Soccer. Or Futbol if you're not in us...i played it for a better part of hmm....7 years? I stopped after one year of Varsity high school. Playing varsity was a whole nother level, although I had enough skill, it took too much time and effort. So I stopped. I miss it though...

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

my favorite sport is basketball :D
anyone-else like basketball?

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

karate and swimming... i'm not so good in sports so...

football n basketball....

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

I enjoy playing badminton, tennis and table-tennis against people I know... but no team sports, too much pressure. :(

unorganised football (uh, soccer) kickabouts can be fun I guess, as long as it's not a proper match. :)

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I don't like sports much. But I like to play tennis and badminton. ^_^ I suck at everything else. =P

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

I like hockey its my favorite sport i each it all the time.

JSD324

The La-Lei-Lu-Lei-Lo

My favorite sport is chess... does that count?

My love, my dream, and you.
I won't let those go no matter what.

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Mine is tennis, badminton, and a little on volleyball! ^0^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Mine would have to be football [soccer]. Used to play it, but decided to stop when it was getting a bit serious for me and I needed the time to work :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I love soccer most. I've been playing for around 13 years (I started at age 4, and I'm counting mini-mods), and a couple of years on more than one team. My whole family is big on soccer, and everyone's involved somehow. I also like track and field, if you count that as a sport. Those are the only two I can actually participate in, but I enjoy watching basketball, baseball, and sometimes football (even though I don't really understand it). I basically just like athletics, even if I'm not good at them.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

lemme see....
badminton, softball... and ten pin bowling!! But I'm quite bad at all of them!! >____<
i used to be pretty good at softball (played for my school 4 years ago),. but haven't played since then... ^___^"

i luv watching Soccer world cups and sometimes even cricket... i got sick of rugby >____<

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

My favorite sport is Basketball, bowling if that's a sport and tennis.

:nya: I like to play Basketball . Because I'm tall very much.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.