Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what;s your favorite sport??? - Minitokyo

what;s your favorite sport???

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Quote by dcl11Badminton, ping pong and tennis (popular around here, eh?).

Not the crappy backyard net-between-two-trees type of badminton; Real badminton. :)

woa some tournament player here ^^ cool =D .....i can play abit.....but not so good xD just not strategic engough with badminton xD

Quote by dazzzmy favorite sport is at a tie right now between football and basketball...

you mean football or soccer?????hmz.....I think soccer hehe xD nice sport you have =) .....soccer....my skilss aren't so good xD, just score and pass....can't defend, bad keeping skilss...(scare of the ball X_x) xD ..............

Quote by SaviourGundamBasketball!!!! Loved it since the 1st grade and even got to play on my hs bball team ^^

ugg....double post ....hmz...well xD cool you are playing in the hs bball team!!! that's great ^^ you must be good =)

Hockey! Hockey! Hockey!

Signature Image

* : )

Ish~i luff playing Table tennis! Practice is tiring though, i have to train for around 2 hrs in the weekday + ...hmm 6 more Hrs in the weekend. shigh, my trainer is so strict! >.<
But i guess a lot more people train a lot longer so i shouldn't complain.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Quote by studioIsh~i luff playing Table tennis! Practice is tiring though, i have to
train for around 2 hrs in the weekday + ...hmm 6 more Hrs in the
weekend. shigh, my trainer is so strict! &gt;.&lt; But i guess a lot
more people train a lot longer so i shouldn't complain.

yeah I think so......it's not really tough....if you want to become a good table tennis player.....go go go ^^ !!!!

Favourite sport? Sleeping.

Heeh, j/k.

Maybe.

Well, I guess I like the raquet sports, like badminton and tennis. ^^;

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I like to play tennis or table tennis.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Quote by tsumetairyuuFavourite sport? Sleeping.

Heeh, j/k.

Maybe.

Well, I guess I like the raquet sports, like badminton and tennis. ^^;

yippee a sleeper ^^ I've found some one who's good in sleeping xD wuahahah nice one xD , raquet sport huh.... =) nice nice =)

Quote by akuma2002I like to play tennis or table tennis.

hmz...it seems table tennis is also populair =D

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Volleyball <3 <3 <3... sometimes a bit of basketball... tennis -> but only watching... horse riding -> ahhh... love it :]... and like someone here already said -> sleeping ;3... hehe... yeah... sleeping is good, sleeping is nice x3...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

judo, hokey, and badmiton

as of now judo is my number one favorite and trying to find places i can practice more than my usual x2 a week

bayumi

bayumi

lol... i like playing badminton and im not good with other sport ..
one more thing im good with fight with other people... i gues :D

basketball
tennis

Signature

"I think I want to be forgiven..... Yeah, I want to be forgiven"
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy Advent Children

hmz....I wonder if people here has a really rare sport =/...............like....uhm....like...=_+'.....snowboarding or .....

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

soccer and badminton!!!! wheeee

used to play tennis but i wasn't really great at it ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

just tennis and martial arts....

that are sports i am doing right now...

my mind can change in the future...

retire

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

i like soccer n swimming

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Skateboarding (does that count?), BMX-ing (that, too?), and Baseball. :)

yikes some special sports here ^^
Skateborading .....bmx ...cool ^^ baseball ......painfull....xD (one year back.....the pitcher trows the ball and I hit the ball almost in his face.....he fell on the ground and escaped from my ball xD)

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Football(Soccer), and Basketball are my faves, but love to do litterally any sport

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

I like any sport too....jsut fighting sport...like boxing..... it hurts xD!!!!! *ouch*
ball sport and raquet sport are nice ^^

otaku4eva

otaku4eva

B.O.W

Mine would be Tennis though i don't mind table tennis either. I used to play golf a lot too.

Quote by otaku4evaMine would be Tennis though i don't mind table tennis either. I used to play golf a lot too.

golf....I would like to try golf too.....but it's a bit expensive...and the weather her is bad .....also...the golf club is far from my house>.>

Psychedelico

...y me ayuda a subir...

I love Kendo, Iaido and Taekwondo

Signature Image

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

football & skiing

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

my favourite sport is... sex!!! xD

hehe, nah, I like Soccer and Basketball

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.