Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what;s your favorite sport??? - Minitokyo

what;s your favorite sport???

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

I rather like Martial Arts (especially Karate) the most, because I practice it and I think it develops one's discipline together with one's body. Also, it's actually useful in reality, if you find yourself in a tough situation. However, I must admit that the training is very tiring and requires a strong will. Another sport I like is tennis, since it's quite interesting and exercises the entire body.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jaques

van

My favourate sport is soccer and fotty because there fan and its cool.

Bit Cloud

My favourite is soccer, and badminton. I'm small, so i can't play basketball well. hix hix

merged: 07-29-2006 ~ 12:02pm
Zanejin, wow! Cool!

PureEyes

PureEyes

dreamer <3

i looooove volleyball and soccer, but i'm not a good soccer player xD

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I would like to learn how to fence and martial arts. But while my budget doesn't let me take lessons, I have to settle for basketball and vollyball. :)

reening

Black Passion

Skateboarding. The thrill of breaking something is cool.

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

My favourite sports is football. I love to kick the ball when I was in high school! :)

You Get Hand-Gestured!

My favorite sport is Basketball, and playing floor hockey. :)

VOLLEY BALL

my fav sports are volleyball and badminton(I just love this sport)
other sports I like, but only to watch, are football and car races(love F1^___^love Schumi~___~)

My Latest Wallpaper: Midnight Portrait | My Latest Vector: Asuka

i'm an avid Mountain biker. i enjoy 4x DH and DJ. ( four cross, Down Hill and Dirt Jumping. ) though i tend to get injured a lot, and currently have a very sore and wounded knee from dirt jumping :(. sports i like to watch? near all womens sports ^_^

Badminton, used to be active in the badminton club while I was in high school.

Foot ball(soccer)

I love Swimming, Vollyball, Badminton, Mountaineering. I also like Football |Soccer| and Basketball, but I only watch it! :D

merged: 03-02-2007 ~ 08:51pm
By the way, is Mountaineering considered sport?! It's an activity but I don't know if it's considered withing any of the sport fields!

My favorite sports are basketball & tennis; I'm great at both them too. xP

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

tennis!

Signature
I'm back! :D

I really like playing badminton and indoor-bandy.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

batminton rocks, people think its such a weak sport, and anyone can do it, but it takes so much skill and training its unbelievable...

my favorite sport is swimming n basketball.
i luv watching soccer world cups and motogp or F1....i luv racing...>_<

hahha well... to play... and I actively play it... is Voleyball! woohoo! best defence in the team... hehehe...

And... I also... like more than 50% of the world... looooooove and would die for... Football... soccer that is... mwahaha... Football! Bloody hell!

football,basketball and kickboxing

Been a hardcore football(U.S.) fan since I was 5.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I'm not really a sports person ^_^' <-to lazy
but I do prefer soccer and baseball above the rest

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

Tennis and handball - not too sure many know about handball. Not the same one as the olympics sport, it's like tennis sort of except you use your hand and you play against a wall.

A real friend stabs you in the front

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 191 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.