Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what;s your favorite sport??? - Minitokyo

what;s your favorite sport???

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 191 total items

Oh there are soooo many i have, icant choose, whats my favourite^^, i like them all, but first of all is sleeping and than its anime+manga (is this a sport?), than all the others^^!

football is my all time favorite, but i havent played that since i was a lil kid now all i do is dance and i don't really know if thats considered a sport or not

TENNISUUU, i got into after watching PoT... i know its pretty odd... but its just such a fun sport to play, and it doesnt require huge groups of people... so its easy to set up games just by calling up 1 friend... soccer is pretty fun too but its hard to get large enough group of friends to get a real game going, it usually ends up as a few people kicking a ball randomly

i like volleyball...although my arms bleed in pain...i just like running for the ball xD

tennis is THE BEST sport in my opinion :D

airsoft shooting sport golf

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

I like to go swimming, playing basket ball and table tennis.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Sports......
i like to watch Moto GP or Superbike

Sports that i do is IAI and Kempo

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

I prefer watching Formula One (before 1997 - that was when it was really good).

SOCCER! I love to play it. It's also the only sport I can watch and actually enjoy.
Basketball comes in second place. It's alot of fun. :)

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

I've never even tried it yet, but I dream about roller-blading (inline-skating as it's formally known). The sensation of gliding across the terrain just seems to hold an irresistable appeal!

Probably the next item I'll be saving up for.

My fav 1 is ping pong xD .. love it! and volley too

volleyball! lol and i also like playing badminton, basketball and soccer!

.....The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

Hiime-chan

i'm alive ;x

Waaaaahh *-*
I Looovee Voleiball *O'*
Is perfect *.*"

nyuu *-*

track & volleyball

SLEEPING^^lol! ^_^'

swimming

My favorite sports are Basketball, Football, and Golf.

OH YEAH! Baseball! Bring it on!

soccer

basketball, volleyball mainly

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Volleyball and Tennis.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 191 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.