Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most annoying voice? - Minitokyo

Most annoying voice?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

All of the English Seed dubs. After hearing the real Japanese voices, it was too painful to listen to the English ones....

Hmm... I can surely say Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite... though she's annoying as a character aswell =/
The thing that annoys me about her voice is
1) that it's high pitched; 2) when she sings, hell, it sounds like she just got 15 more years... -.-
Well sure, about that singing part it was the same for Azmaria from Chrno Crusade though she sounded better overall.

As for dub voices... name any voice and I'll nod... xD

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

all american voices because it ruins that orginal(japanese) style and ruins the story completely and is all about the seyuu voices from japan.

Signature

The most annoying english voices would be the whole crew to The Slayers Motion Picture,
I can't stand those voices. Lina is so wrong and Naga...hrrrr...don't mention it.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Is anyone else annoyed by Love Hina's Naru English voice? Gah, it's soo annoying and the lady does a bunch of other animes too, like Kaoru from RK and the subordinate in Last Exile.

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i think the most annoying voice would have to be the dubbed voice of Serena of Sailormoon >_> her voice sounds like a eighty year old whereas Serena is 14 years old.

Signature

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Tsukasa's english dub.
For chrissake, he sounds like an immature five year old.
Nyah nyah nyah, the whole world hates me.
Get real pal. And go through puberty.

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Most annoying?? it's gotta be the one on transformers who talks really fast, what was his name again? hmmm..

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

i hated rinis ( chibi usa)'s voice from sailor moon R. I can still hearthat voice in the back of my head

setoshi

Deep Frozen

The voice of Tetsu from Peacemaker Kurogane is annoying, but it fitts with his character :)

I know who has the most annoying voice
its me lol because my voice is like a little shrimp when i have to speak into something

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

hmm...all english dubbed voice, especially Tao Ren from Shaman King. his eng. voice sounds soo gay

Signature

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

In the Kenshin OAV's, English version, they all have awful voices, but the worst is Tomoe's. It's so high-pitched and... I don't know how to describe it, but it really annoyed me.

--Scarlet

Periphery

The End

Shinn Asuka in GSD - His voice is really screechy.
Heine in GSD - TM Revolution sings really nicely but his voice is really raspy in GSD.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

The little girl (Ai?) form Final Fantasy Unlimited in japanese. Snotty little brat and what an annoying voice!

I'd have to say the annoyinest voice actors i heard were the dub version of Sailor Moon. I didnt like the high pitched voices and such of the sailor scouts. Also i think love hina english voices were so cheesy like Naru sounded like a wannabe Brittney Spears.....O.o

by far the girl from kare kano ....dont even wanna remember her name.....Her voice sounds so similar to chinese n is reallliz annoying....im not saying chinese voices are annoying its jus i find it irritating a jap person sounding like a Chinese.

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

any voices(just about) from 4 kids(company that put pokemon, one piece, and tokyo mew mew(which they ruined the worst)in english)

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

There are lots, but the most annoying for me are the english voice actors for Inu Yasha and Kagome. I can't sit through the english dubs and really how many times an episode do they have to shout each others name?

all of english dubed voice is the worst.....

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

The japanese voice of Hiyono from spiral or Miyaka from Fushigi Yugi, that high pitch female voice annoys the heck out of me!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

English voice of Kagome in Inu Yasha o.o.

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by ipicall of english dubed voice is the worst.....

Aww, that's harsh.

Anyways, the voice that I just couldn't get used to no matter how long I watched the series was Matt Miller's Tenchi Masaki voice. It's not that it's annoying, I just dont think it matched with the character.

Signature Image

Quote by screenlookerany voices(just about) from 4 kids(company that put pokemon, one piece, and tokyo mew mew(which they ruined the worst)in english)

I agree with the "Mew Mew Power" voices. Ugh, I really hate "Zoey"s voice.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.