Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any crushes on MT? - Minitokyo

Any crushes on MT?

page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next » 379 total items

ello! since every one has been putting up threads about who they like i did the same thing except on MT. I was just curious to see if any body has any crushes here thats all.

hmm...thought I saw a thread like this on here already...but I'll give my answer again ;)

nope, last relationship ended badly and haven't seen anyone since...which may be because there are no girls in my class...at least none anywhere near my age

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

yep...though they probably wont evolve anything bigger...hopefully im wrong on that

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

nope. never have. never will...

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by Paolonope. never have. never will...

i seriously doubt that XD

Quote by Chopstickzyep...though they probably wont evolve anything bigger...hopefully im wrong on that

same here. its just some ppl i feel like more than friends, u know, i glance at them more often, i think of em more often....but when i think : omg, i could end up with him.

thinking of that makes me go eWW. (for certain ppl)
ah... i guess i wont know ^__^......yet..O__o
theres 2 ppl i kinda like for crying out loud O__o

the possibility is there...so....who knows XD

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

haha well I do but I don't wanna say any names it's kinda personal especially
because he's so full of himselfO.o
but he's sweet ^_^ and I like him for who he is
though it's a shame he doesn't know how I feel>.<
oh well I guess I can just think about him and check up on him
thats all I can do^_~

hehe u wudnt happen to be talkin bout xanders wud ya kitten xD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yeah I guess you could say I have a crush, but is it still a crush if you are dating him? ;)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I actually have a crush on an MT member, but I dunno if she like me, too! ^^; I'm hopeless!

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Crush on an MT member? I don't have none of those. I used to have a crush on this girl in 8th Grade, but the truth was eventually revealed to be a painful and useless waste of time. So... I eventually gave up on love. Sounds sad, but you're not living my life, so it's not as bad as you think.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Quote by Khriss

Quote by Paolonope. never have. never will...

i seriously doubt that XD

Quote by Chopstickzyep...though they probably wont evolve anything bigger...hopefully im wrong on that

same here. its just some ppl i feel like more than friends, u know, i glance at them more often, i think of em more often....but when i think : omg, i could end up with him.
thinking of that makes me go eWW. (for certain ppl)
ah... i guess i wont know ^__^......yet..O__o
theres 2 ppl i kinda like for crying out loud O__o

really. i don't... :sweat:

Quote by AthrunCrush on an MT member? I don't have none of those. I used to have a crush on this girl in 8th Grade, but the truth was eventually revealed to be a painful and useless waste of time. So... I eventually gave up on love. Sounds sad, but you're not living my life, so it's not as bad as you think.

nee! that sad! XO how can u not have love?u wanna go out with mah sister? she looks like me ( ppl think were twins but they also think i look better then her ;) ) she's 15 and turning 16 on nov :o

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by AthrunCrush on an MT member? I don't have none of those. I used to have a crush on this girl in 8th Grade, but the truth was eventually revealed to be a painful and useless waste of time. So... I eventually gave up on love. Sounds sad, but you're not living my life, so it's not as bad as you think.

Naw man, I gave up after awhile....more of lost hope =P Check out the MT-singles group, asked out 25 girls, not a single answer.

Online relationships are extremely painful....because of the distance, there has to be a commitment on both sides and usually it ends up being some temporary thing to subside your feelings.....its really too bad that people can't commit...cause alot of people have met the man/woman of their dreams that way.

i stopped caring about finding love and just live my life how it is...I could care less if I die alone and never have anyone, just that my instincts tell me elsewise, meh, thus is life.

Athrun - To be honest I'm more than positive you'll find someone...it may be very painful now but try your best not to give up hope....giving up hope is the worst because it feels impossible to reclaim what hope you had.... I believe in ya man and I believe there is someone for everyone...though that belief doesn't apply to me ^.~.

Signature Image

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

ummm not really, they're just great friends!!^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

haha cy u sudnt give up so easily or at least stop considering your options...u cud always just keep living life n letting love find u...much easier that way n if it never comes...well isnt like ur not alrdy depressed XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Crush on MT? lol - no no - not Celessa - I lost my only chance to love my best friend - and ever since she is gone, I have no love left to give since I devoted over to her time and time again in order to try and redeem myself. Oh well - what's lost is lost. Hopefully, she can smile down upon me forever during the afterlife. **Sighs** ^_^

Though - I do assume one might be falling for me, I'm not sure, but I can sense it - lol. However, I have lost the will to love, and I will never love again, just for the record. Bye now.
**Grabs her umbrella and heads out into the rainy streets**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by CelessaCrush on MT? lol - no no - not Celessa - I lost my only chance to love
my best friend - and ever since she is gone, I have no love left to
give since I devoted over to her time and time again in order to try
and redeem myself. Oh well - what's lost is lost. Hopefully, she can
smile down upon me forever during the afterlife. **Sighs** ^_^
Though - I do assume one might be falling for me, I'm not sure, but I
can sense it - lol. However, I have lost the will to love, and I will
never love again, just for the record. Bye now.
**Grabs her umbrella and heads out into the rainy streets**

hmz....strange....how could you lost the the will to love =/??????? hmz.....
how that feels???? =/
i never really loved somebody -_-".....i never try to find a realy lover.......mayB i'm just to young and childish XD.......and I don't think I have the courrage to show my love for someone XD i'm just a big coward xd!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....when the time comes.....it will change -_-"...

phl

phl

Gone

Crushes... crushes... crushes... Leamme think... mmmh... No!
Not on MT at least. I like a couple of girls here very much, but I just can't have a crush on someone I've never met, or I've never really talked to other than on her guestbook.

And, aside, I'm not in the mood for having a crush right now... Kinda sad, but I deal very well with it from now on...

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ohhhh you meant crushes on people from MT?? I thought you meant real life crushes. No I have none on MT members. I haven't been here long enough anyway, I don't know anyone yet! XD And as I said before, I have a boyfriend in real life anyway. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Nope ! never have one and never will find one :)
"all you will find in the end is pain" I not much of a loveing person I gusee
I more likely to become a monk :) HA HA HA well maybe not :)

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

^^;; what's wrong with you people??
you shouldnt give up on love~~~
if you stop looking for it im sure that it will find you~~~
Cy-kun.....did u really ask 25 girls out?? and they rejected you all~~?? O_o;;
not meaning to rub it in... ^^;;
i mean...i've never gone out with anyone and kinda been rejected but woundie doesnt give up~~~
no~!!! >.< makes woundies stronger~~!!! >0<
^^;; sorry....got a bit distracted....
ummmm....no~~ not that i remember anyway.....wouldnt it be hard to have a relationship online?? without seeing eachother at all?? i mean....think about all the hugs you miss out on~~ T-T

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Don't really know anyone on here well enough to have a crush T_T .

Never say never though, because as soon as you do, you get bitted XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Quote by woundeds0ul^^;; what's wrong with you people??you shouldnt give up on love~~~
if you stop looking for it im sure that it will find you~~~
Cy-kun.....did u really ask 25 girls out?? and they rejected you all~~?? O_o;;
not meaning to rub it in... ^^;;
i mean...i've never gone out with anyone and kinda been rejected but woundie doesnt give up~~~
no~!!! &gt;.&lt; makes woundies stronger~~!!! &gt;0&lt;
^^;; sorry....got a bit distracted....
ummmm....no~~ not that i remember anyway.....wouldnt it be hard to have a relationship online?? without seeing eachother at all?? i mean....think about all the hugs you miss out on~~ T-T

woundeds0ul is definitly right! :nya:

page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 Next » 379 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.