Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tips for wallers - Minitokyo

Tips for wallers

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

thank you for the tips exentric ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

my pleasure~ ^_^

Quote by EternaLuminationany tips on how to cut out a stock picture image? The only way I know
of is using a magnetic lasso tool for Photoshop. I don't really like it
though because it leaves out some of the image sometimes. Thanks.

there's not really a specific I know off...
guess the normal way of extracting (using pen tool, polygonal tool) can also be used. what depends is how you are using it.

All right, thanks for the tip exentric!

Signature Image

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

o_oU i never seen this thread before,anyway,great tips exentric,i will add this link to the MTn00bClub

K I R A B O S H I !

missingman98

missingman98

kimi o mitsukedasu

oh i see ur tips now ima try better and use ur tips and yea it is true that practice makes perfect :D

Signature Image
Thank you ayane for the userpage and stuff :D

Excellnt Thanks for all tips I really need them because i don`t goog for make wallpapers thanks........

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

these are cool tips. very nice.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

hi there thanks for the excellent tips.....hehe...it really helps me a lot....^______^

Thanks for the tips! Someday I will be able to make one myself ^_^

RurouniXKenshin

RurouniXKenshin

Seasons Greetings!!

Great. Thanks for this threat. I will be creating a couple of tutorials. I have one already, but if anyone does not know something I will be happy to create a tutorial on the topic or just give that person a tip.

Signature Image
Your scars will remind you that the past was real.

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Quote by exentricmy pleasure~ ^_^

Quote by EternaLuminationany tips on how to cut out a stock picture image? The only way I know
of is using a magnetic lasso tool for Photoshop. I don't really like it
though because it leaves out some of the image sometimes. Thanks.

there's not really a specific I know off...
guess the normal way of extracting (using pen tool, polygonal tool) can also be used. what depends is how you are using it.

One of the best ways I have found is also one of the most time consuming. Using the vector tool, trace an outline of what you want to extract. For the stroke color, use something that will blend well with what you are extracting. Set the line width to 1 pixel and make sure anti-alias is set so that it blends nicely. For the fill color, use a highly saturated color like bright lime green or magenta. Once you have traced the outline of what you want to extract and everything that you dont want is covered by the vector, merge the two layers together. Now switch to the magic wand and set the tolerance fairly low to start. Select the areas colored by the fill color from the vector and and then delete. You might have to adjust the tolerance levels for the magic wand if some pixels get left behind. When you are done, you will be left with a nice edge that is anti-aliased and will blend well with the background for your wallpaper.
Note: You may have to delete sections at a time instead of the whole amount in order to use a stroke color that blends well with the character you are extracting. Just be patient because this is one of the most important steps in making a wallpaper. No matter what else you do, if the scan extraction looks bad, the whole wallpaper will look bad.
Good luck!

zaem

zaem

.: NarutO :.

hey ! good tips! ur tips are really good! not good! but THE BEST ! thank you very much ! i'll save it in my pc so i wouldn't loose the wonderful tips! thanx again! and sayonara !

aclark

aclark

Bleach freak

Thanks for the tips mate, being a novice at making walls myself I'll try and use these tips. Thanks again.

The soul of the sword and its master are one.

Please check out and comment on my new works (Rukia I will save you, Brothers together in tough times, The warrior known as Kenpachi, The eyes of sasuke.)

Putting on music while walling is fun too, keeps me motivated.

WoWs O_o... i follow some of them and some i cant seem to do x.x... i have trouble on 1, 7, 10 the most x.x.. by the way great tips =D

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

here are some tips everyone should follow... we see a lot of creepy wallpaer around here.

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.