Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Browsing Minitokyo IS relaxing! - Minitokyo

Browsing Minitokyo IS relaxing!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

How do you browse the internet? do you sit at your computer, see if there are any updates then get off as soon as you can? or do you take your time to get situated, making your internet browsing an enjoyable experience?

I sit on the floor in my living room with my back against a leather chair, blanket wrapped around my legs and laptop on my ......lap. turn up my itunes, and take my time. Browse the awesome artwork and scans, check the forums, and just kick back...it's great because I have no distractions in my house.

"Hey, you sass that hoopy Striker0013? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."

Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

This topic has been covered before numerous times. Please search the forums before creating a new thread.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.