Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 waz up - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

whats up. im from new zealand and i just join lately because of some people that i've seem to be enjoying this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to Minitokyo! ^___^

i see you're a bit of a Naruto fan. You'll find some really neat wallpapers on here :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

heyyyyyyyyyyyy. its tough gettin to lvl ten, buddy.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya Devil, OX havent been very active on MT lately so Welcome to MT and Happy lvl'n.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

welcome to MT ^^ hope u enjoy your stay here.
till then .... c u around mt^^

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

hey welcome to minitokyo
i c u're making urself useful here
u got friends already and u have 2 neat walls
enjoy ur stay

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

Welcome to mt,
hope u enjoy yourself here at minitokyo.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

3ks-Devil, you've been around longer than me. Still, I want to say hello. If you're still around, continue to have lots of fun here! :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ypu!! nice to meet u!!! hi!!!! ya this is an enjoybale site ^^

Signature
	ImageC:\WINDOWS\Desktop\New Folder\pics2\kawaiilady_sig.gif[/sigimg]

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

thanks for welcoming me ^^ and being so nice.
thanks to you all. since i now been here for quite a while i made some walls.
it would be nice if you would check out my user page and plz comment on it because
i still need a bit more work on my wall.

Signature Image

yo bro,.... welcome 2 minitokyo eh,..
im new here 2,... n yeah i c that ur from NZ 2,... so m i here mate,...
but, ummm' i olredie add u 2 friend list,... i juz feel like writin this, dunt kno y,...
but yeah,... lets enjoy our time in minitokyo eh,...
c ya around ;)

Signature

hello, welcome to mt, and have a fun time here...

Yeah, what Rblack said. Except Nicer. And Sexier.

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

I made a another wall .
I think you guys might like it. its called Desert Script

Signature Image

wazzzzzuuuupppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...) XD

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

welcome to the forum!

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello! >_< nice to meet you! >_< welocme to minitokyo! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.