Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Because most of us mave met women (or men) that are great, funny, sexy or attractive, but one can love (really love) just a few people, two or three in a life time.
That old-fashioned kind of love that moves you deeply, that takes the breath out of your chest, that steal your illusions and takes you to reality once again.
That kind of love.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

thought i did once, but nope, not yet, maybe one year :p

I think I might have....but maybe I was just mislead

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I am still in love ^_^
*looks at CheekyPeach*

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

hell yeah I'm in love. I'm in love with rei and ayukawai :)

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Yeah, met her when I was 18 and started University. A year later she did something unforgivable. And I let her go.

I'd rather not talk about it.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

no ;[

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

Nope

Yeah, I was deeply on love with one boy in school, He was the man from my dream. And you will laugh, I still don't know his hame.

not really, but i do truely hate alot of people hehhe....

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Yes. but I fell in love with someone else fiance... so I backed out.

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by Eeva LeenaYes. but I fell in love with someone else fiance... so I backed out.

No way!!
Then that's becoming fashion, im in that position right now, but luckly for me (or because of me) this girl has called off the wedding...
Still, i dont think she will come running to my arms ;_;

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

fenrir00

fenrir00

Random Otaku

I was, but I had to move. Stupid job..... I want to go back and at least see her someday.

If only we forever had the chance for another day...

Then the pain from the past will fade away.....

KohakuXP

Neutral

Blah, Im only 13 and Im chinese, I don't even wanna have gf in Junior High, not yet of course. After I get in high school, I probably will have gf and soon married, its followed by my family tradition. :)

yes i have fallen in love, and currently in love =)

Yes, it was love at first sight. :) We've been together for 3.5 years now.

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

im in love right now. he so sweet its our one year anniversiy on the 26 of june

k hearts a 4evr

Twinlord

Twinlord

Andrew

im inlove with her but she is with my bro and it hurts ....just to know she loved me before

Water, Wind, Fire and Earth
Powers which conform the whole Earth,
The one you will choose wil be Darkness or Light,
The ones to control all over their might...

The Renaissence of Life
The Life of the ONE...

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

I think I have fallen in love once ... but she didn't fell in love ;(

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

I've never been in love. I'm not sure I'm capable! I'm 28 now, and I think that's probably very old to have never been in love. I'm capable of crushes, lusting and jealousy, though. ;)
I don't think I'm overly picky. I just want someone with whom I can spend a lot of time and not be bored, annoyed, etc. I've seen far too many friends throw themselves into deep relationships when they weren't REALLY compatible, that I've learned from watching their errors.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by lovbaerrymuqikYes, it was love at first sight. :) We&#39;ve been together for 3.5 years now.

Congratulations!!! :D

I WANT MY MADOKA SAN T_T wherefore art thou?

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

Once, back in Kindergarten. Since then I'm waiting, but no girl around has ever made it to catch my attention. *shrugs* I haven't caught some girl's attention either.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

So many times. I couldn't even remember how many, but I lost that feeling after high school. Now all I want is sex. Maybe it's because I've becom an adult.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.