Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever fallen in love? - Minitokyo

Have you ever fallen in love?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

No. If anime doesn't count as it's not alive.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Not yet.. ;-;

mmm, marshmallow.

Once you've been in love, and then out of it, you'll -wish- that all you really needed was sex and money

I was a long time.. and I haven't been able to forget about him ;_; *sigh* I'm not the kind of person who falls inlove easly, but when I do I fall head over feet. That's why I haven't fallen inlove ever since.. T_T

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by NoctumOnce, back in Kindergarten. Since then I'm waiting

That sounds like love hina to me, by the way noctum, how does the orgy finished? :)

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

why yes i have. infact, i'm going to marry her, as some of you may already know!

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I thought I was in love, but then it all fell apart. We no longer talk and I can't seem to get over him. He seemed so perfect, but if he was perfection would we have ended? I no longer know if I loved him. Was it just infatuation or even a simple crush? Better yet, how do you know when you have fallen in love or found the ONE that you wish to spend your life with? I thought it was him.....

Signature

The cake and i used to be friends, but he turned on me and lives with the pie. but that was back when i gave a damn!!!!!!

yes sure...

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i was in lots of love...but i realized teen crushes will most unlikely get me anywhere in the future :)

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Someday I tried to fall in love with someone but that was a mistake I don't think I will fall in love because of my cold blood I always have, If someday I fall in love, I will give my life every day for that person and that my father teach me.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

I think not. I think now i was just in love with the bodies of the girls, but now it has changed. I think the personal qualities are the most important. But i like it to look at sexy girls. My english is not the best, if you don't understatnd anything, it's my fault... haha, sorry :)

Signatures suck

I am in love right now :D; Or atleast I feel like I am and he feels the same way :3 It's wonderful ^_^

yep, once my second bf. He had this fire in his eyes, a smell that was intoxicating, charm, and a rapier wit. To this day i don't rember ever being as weak. Alas tho he must have die alone a long time ago =( stupid idiot had a habit of pissing the wrong people off.

yeah ... but i was too shy and a coward to do anything

chresto

chresto

alu love :*

I fell in love... yeah yeah that's true... but due to my shy character, there was nothing I could do... plus I was still in grade school...

-.-.-. ph0T0cH0p3r d3sIgn3r .-.-.-
Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I've never been in love...I don't wanna be either ^^; I like being alone O.O

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by Rhapsody Better yet, how do you know when you have fallen in love or found the ONE that you wish to spend your life with? I thought it was him.....

Well, i think you know when you are capable af anything for a person, in my case i really mean everything, and remember that the topic was if you had fallen in love, not if you were corresponded, but nevermind, you'll wait and let's hope that true love exists :P

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

HM... that has just happened to me once, with a very timid and cute girl, with a warm heart, a sweet voice and a very brilliant mind.

That was my first girlfriend :)

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

No I never fell in love. I believe that true love last forever. So I believe that if it didn't last forever it wasn't love it was just a cruch.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Me? Never. Or does the computer addiction count?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Caiobrz

Caiobrz

Wispy

Maybe, must maybe, the fact that I'm married might have something to do with love LOL

j/k

5 years together now. Funny story: 2 years trying to get one girl's attention, when I quit trying I realise my actual wife was my best friend for 2 years and I didn't even notice her ... 3 monthes later we were already dating ^_^;;;

btw 4.5 years living together and never actually had an argument or fight ^_^;;

Signature
Extensive quality reviews and some wall/scans, visit!
http://www.daisuki.com.br

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Yes I was... , and inevitable I'm still in love...

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I don't have this type of emotion... nope!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.