Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what best method to create wallpaper? - Minitokyo

what best method to create wallpaper?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i am newbie and don't know a lot to make wallpaper . i want to know how others create wall . if you know better way than my ans please tell me

well.....if you are a really good drawer...you can draw your pic or wall out and put it in the comp to modify it orjust colouring it......but I think the best way to make a wall is using a comp =D (actually using some cool programs)

i asked this because i saw a lot of walls which make by mix background , light and scan (someones use photograph too) which are beautiful , but some walls which make by these method do not have harmony in each part of pics , but scans don't . so , i think what expert people's method used . i want to know this. thank you for answers . :)

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

hmm. I make wallpapers of the animes that I like. Then the background s next. But sometimes, an inspiration can come anytime, like what im doin right now. Techy styles, I asked what animes have techy themes.. ehehe

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

any method is the best method if ya know how to really manipulate em. ^_^

for me I just do all in Photoshop. use the filters, draw what's necessary. brushes and all. ^_^

EmperorArcanum

Advent Dreamer

It all depends on what your good at. If your good at one thing, do that certain thing.

Signature Image
YIM- EmperorGigablitz
AIM- Emperor Arcanum
MSN- Ragnarok1339@hotmail.com

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.