Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Samurai Character ever! - Minitokyo

Best Samurai Character ever!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Quote by arkivehell yea i agree wit that but yall are for getting jubei hibogami from
ninja scroll?....dont rule him out and in the begining on ninja
resurection it talks about some of the real samuri of that time......

Yeah. Jubei in Ninja Resurrection is awesome. Even way better than Kenshin imho. Btw, Jubei Hibogami? That's actually Yagyu Jubei.

Musashi is even there in Ninja Resurrection (already an old man) & to show how uber Musashi is, he cut a swath through the enemies without even looking at them. Cool. :D

EDIT: If I may add, Jubei Yagyu II a.k.a. Jiyuu Nanohana. :D

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hands down definitely himura kenshin... tho saito comes in a close second. :)

Signature Image

Hiko Seijiro or Hajime Saito (Or Seijiro Hiko and Saito Hajime XD)
But i love Makoto, he's cool. He's look like Genjuro Kibagami (Samurai Spirits)
About Kenshin, hate to say but my friends hate him T_T, very much!!!

Quote by Chopstickzhahaha u guys...kenshins good n all but y not the acutal legendary musashi

finally someone with a true strong and good answer... Imo, you're all talking about kenshin... have you actually seen much other samurai shows?

nothing wrong with kenshin, it's just there's so many good, and historical correct anime's out there...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

not sure...but those two in samurai champloo ^^ they are reaaal cooly ^^ hm..whats their name again....Mugen and....Jin! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Onime no Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo ranks first for me, then Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

jin and mugen (samurai champloo)

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

I like kenshin!!!!!!! he rocks

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I hate to jump on the bandwago, but Kenshin is just the best, IMO.
In second I'll go with Demon Eyes Kyo.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

weedy98z

weedy98z

full metal geek

I believe it's Rurouni Kensin a samari promise never to kill again and to use his sword only for defense that that's strewnght mind and power
you can't be a blood killing machine all ways thirsty for blood
it's better
To be a kind samari
and to onyl kill when nessary

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Absolutely Kenshin, he is a legendary and his sword is legendary...
So, he became a legend.... :) :D :) :D :)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Jubei from Ninja Scroll.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

no contest. kenshin all the way!

Kenshin and saito ,those guys rocks!!!
Mugen also not bad,with his free style move,i like those move.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i like shishio.....gotta love all the flames from that guy

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I remember someone mentioning Musashi Miyamoto, so i'm going to have to ad another samurai character to my list: Akira, from Samurai Deeper Kyo. He uses two swords (*~.^*), manipulates ice, is courteous right up to the point he wastes you ^_^' , and he's blind, which means he's got this "sixth sense" thing going on that's just damned spiffy.
Plus he's really cute...

Signature

1. Rurouni Kenshin (especially in 1st ...ova)
2. Soujiro Seta
3. Saito-san
4. Aoshi Shinomori

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!(...) very best, just for you: Kenshin Himura...Hajime Saitou...they rule the anime samurai world! as in... ~_~ they are the best?!hmmmm....and then again, there was...Aoshi Shinomori?! but the best anime samurais are deffinately those from Rurouni Kenshin! the best ever! :)

There almost no one didn't remember about Aoshi Shinomori, but he is really good, and the main battle is taking place versus Non "Rurouni kenshin" characters, but i'm glad, that there are so many fans of Battosai, we are not going to lose!

boei

**Dark Mood**

Eh.. Setta SOuijiro... is my favourite
But if hes too young, then my fav would b Himura Battousai... the cold-blooded killer version.. the new one's too soft

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

asagoro

hokori o motsu

oh, common, it has to be okita from peacemaker! he rox, not only is he wicked good, but he's also cute (i'm a girl), and he has a strange personality. i like saitou from ruroken also, but soujiro is so much more wicked awesome! XD

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

mugen!!!!!!!! samurai champloo!!!!!! cause he's hott and cool and he risked his life for fuu to live... aww how sweet!

Kenshin all the way!

Signature
Thank you Keough for the Sig and Ava!

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

kenshin himura definitely, then his nemesis saito.. then there is this swordsman from this movie ninja scrolls, i hope you guys have watched it, its really brutal but nice..hehe

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.