B-day calender on mt

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Cancel

hi everybody =)
what do you think about a B-day calender on MT =) a public calender for everyone....so everyone can post a message on the b-day of the members and mayB it would make MT even more socialble and brings friends more together=)
what to you think?????

Cancel

calendar? 0_o made of what? I mean... ok... B-day calendar.. I can understand that... but.. pictures?

"Theory is knowledge that doesn't work. Practice is when everything works and you don't know why." (Hermann Hesse)

• Jan 11, 2005
Cancel

uhm....well....I hope the mods will make one =) (mayB a list.....or a real calender with pics)
if people want a b-day calender =)

ilovebaiken

ilovebaiken

Infernal Hell Spawn

Cancel

sounds cool to me. i would like to wish my friends a happy b-day on that day. I think thats a great idea

"The Lord of Darkness must fall
Fall with my steel though his heart
I shall banish his night
You can run but you can never hide
I'll find you where ever you are
By my sword you will die"

-Dragonland "Holy War"

• Jan 11, 2005

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

in nearly all phpBB forum there is a list of b-dates. I think it won't be to hard to implement here. And it is a quite good idea :)

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Cancel

Yes I agree to! It sounds like an awesome idea. Like maybe on the front page there would be a link that would take you to a list of all the users who have a B-Day. Also it would be cool if notifications would be sent to the user saying "Happy Birthday" and send a notice to the people on their friends list.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

• Jan 11, 2005

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

A b-day calander thats a great idea ^_^
it would be nice to have everyone's b-day on a calander
it would bring people up to date and if their your friend
you could probably know ahead of time so that they could probably
prepare a wall for them or something^_^

Cancel

Quote by rezukeYes I agree to! It sounds like an awesome idea. Like maybe on the front
page there would be a link that would take you to a list of all the
users who have a B-Day. Also it would be cool if notifications would be
sent to the user saying "Happy Birthday" and send a notice to the
people on their friends list.

exactly what i'm thinking, ( Ididn't know you could read other's mind XD) I think that would be fun for the member too =)

Quote by KittenA b-day calander thats a great idea ^_^
it would be nice to have everyone's b-day on a calander
it would bring people up to date and if their your friend
you could probably know ahead of time so that they could probably
prepare a wall for them or something^_^

and preparing a wall seems really cool =d!!!! (but it takes some effort =) mayB preparing a B-day card would be a nice plan ^^

Cancel

I think its a great suggestion meteorcloud! Thanks for posting it... :)

• Jan 11, 2005
Cancel

the idea sounds really good. having the calandar should be a sucess. lol your rite meteorcloud......it would bring friends more together.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Cancel

It'd be cool. Saves me the time from going to ppl's userpages and writing them down. And I might even forget at one point.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

you should ask this to sheqel ; i'm sure there is a b-day option in nearly all phpBB forum ... i'm sure it won't be that hard to implement ...
and it should be a lot of fun

Support section

Cancel

Quote by papyworldyou should ask this to sheqel ; i'm sure there is a b-day option in
nearly all phpBB forum ... i'm sure it won't be that hard to implement
and it should be a lot of fun

well....I've contacted sheqel seconds ago......now we just wait on his answer =)

Cancel

me think it is good idea!
speaking of birthdais....
mines on March 5
i want a cute plushie!
don't forget!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Cancel

great idea!! just what we need for the MTs family!! I don't have to go and PM everyone !! >____<
Great idea meteorcloud!! I can't wait! >___<

Cancel

Ya :) great idea meteorcloud !
It would be nice to know when your friends B-day is
I hope the mod would do this :)

• Jan 12, 2005

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Cancel

Oooh. Totally cool idea. It would be awesome if someone did this. Um, too stupid to know how, but it sounds really really cool. :)

• Jan 12, 2005

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Cancel

the idea sounds interesting.
All we have to do is now wait for the mods permission ^^

Sounds like a Good idea ^^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

Really interesting. I shall give in some support - but it depends on the codings and then the actual records of all the people's birthdays to be implemented there - that's gonna be pretty hard and time consuming @_@

But if it can be done on many forums, I don't see why not here as well. Alas - good suggestion. **Proudly applauds** Good luck, I think. @_@ lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

as i see the problem ; it should be an input box to fil in the personal settings section.

Cel you sure know a lot of forum having this option. At the bottom of the page there is a text box talking about who has his/her birthday today.

i bet it's not so difficult to realize ... it's maybe just an option to unlock here ... i'm nearly sure all "pre-made" php forum code have this option.

You should really ask sheqel meteorcloud friend ^^

Support section

Cancel

Quote by papyworldas i see the problem ; it should be an input box to fil in the personal
settings section. Cel you sure know a lot of forum having this option.
At the bottom of the page there is a text box talking about who has
his/her birthday today.
i bet it's not so difficult to realize ... it's maybe just an option to
unlock here ... i'm nearly sure all "pre-made" php forum code have this
option.
You should really ask sheqel meteorcloud friend ^^

arg....hmz....i've posted this already in sheqel's gb.....hmz....mayB I'll just pm him today.....=)
I think he's a bit busy -_-"..........we just wait -_-"..............arg

papyworld

papyworld

Papaya

Cancel

yes yes he hasn't a lot of time ... shcool has restarded for him too ^_^ arg shcool is bad ... pfff ^_^ i hope this new birthday calendar will be one day added

Support section

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

Cancel

wow! that's a great idea!!
and talking about bdays...mine is comin reallyyyyyy soooon!
it's on 14th january^^
yeah! i just can't wait for the day to come
any presents for me? hehe ^_^'

• Jan 12, 2005
Cancel

Wicked i approve!!! (i'd be lying if i said i didn't) But how do you go about putting something like that together?

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

• Jan 12, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.