Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any great idea to start beginners - Minitokyo

Any great idea to start beginners

page 1 of 1 5 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

although many beginners like myself have to happen to be stuck on the idea of the wallpaper and etc. or even starting One. i although don't really know anything of how or creating anything for this website. if anyone can give thier hints pls sent them here. thanks.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

hints , first u need the prog to make wall.
The one i know called photoshop.

for the idea myb some abstract, (to get in touch with your artistic side lol)
well that's about the advice i'll give ^^.
Hope this help, plz ask if u need more help ^^

I think that the hints calisgo gave you are good. Without phptoshop you can't do anything. You can mix the abstract with something else, like words or pictures.

Signature
Even after death, there's hope and resurection.

Miembro de [Hispanime]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1434/

For all your tutorial needs.

Download Gimp - a free program you can use to make wallpapers as well, if you don't have Photo Shop Paint or Paint Shop Pro.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

thanx ye all for the great tips and advice :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.