Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Babysitting Stories - Minitokyo

Babysitting Stories

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Had an intersting dicussion the other day about babysitting experiences. So here are my questions, have you ever been a:

1) Babysittee? Were you the 'angelic child' (respected your babysitter) or the 'devil child' (tormented your babysitter to no end ^^)?
2) Babysitter? Good/bad experiences ~ loved the kids or wished to never ever see them again >_<

Most people seem to have been on both sides on babysitting. I've never had a babysitter (unless u count my parents...) or been a babysitter ~ i feel so left out T_T

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

1) yes, and i was the angelic type...
2) yes, and they were the devil type loll... but their mother was like my second mother so i couldn't say no to babysitting them... actually, it's really only the oldest one i had problems with, coz' everytime something happened, she had to phone her mom to tell her everything about it, even when her mom wanted some time alone with her friends... i even had a fight with that girl (she was already bigger than me by the way, literally... so she won... :sweat: still got the scars~_~ ) coz' she wanted to tell her mom i had broken a wine glass by accident... guess who was yelled at later that day (hint: not me XP )

<lol> Iyasis. XD I've never been babysat or have never babysat. I suppose that makes two? Though back in yr5 (god this is embarrassing..) a bunch of us girls were into those Babysitters Club books. XD Guess what? We decided to start our own (huzzah..). Lasted all of about three days.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Iyasis
Most people seem to have been on both sides on babysitting. I've never
had a babysitter (unless u count my parents...) or been a babysitter ~
i feel so left out T_T

Same here - I have never been babysitted nor have I become a babysitter, because I was the only child of my family and very mature to boot. They even told me they left me alone in the house when I was 8, and I didn't go around banging walls or smashing plates for fun. So in other words - guess I must be the sweet one then. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

nice new avy cel...
1) both...brother and sister...my cuzes acutally..
2) ok experiences...the sister was nice...the brother was the reincarnation of damien XD...both were under 10 so threats worked quite well XD...hehe so did bribery XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well I usually have to take care of my 3 yr old bro. Real pain in the ass... "I wanna play Super Mario!" "I wanna play BobtheBuilder!" "I wanna play with lego!" "I wanna play with play-doh!"

Argh... @_@;; To get him to stop, I make it look like they broke.

...that excuse isn't gonna last long enough thogh...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

1) when I needed babysitting when I was small I was more to the devil child XD....they'd have to catch me and force me to eat my meals...and even then I'd keep all the meat to one side of my mouth and spit it back out later XD...dunno why I did that...I love meat now.....

2)I've only watched my lil cousins a few times....when my grandma who usually did it was out of town...and my aunt was in the other room teaching piano XD...but I guess it still counts as baby sitting....they were really nice... when he came out of the washroom I asked if he washed his hands...and he went back in to wash it....my aunt said he wouldn't wash his hands when she told him to.......the funny thing was that she and her student heard it and was laughing like crazy...for some reason....

there was this other little girl...who liked to punch and crush people's fingers...<.<......and she was crushing my fingers...I have this freaky thing where I can bend it back more than normal...so I did that thing like Athrun and made it look like she broke my finger XD....she was real worried after that and stopped doing it to me....

I really love XD ....as you can tell

I took on the job of babysitting a room full of 'foster children' at the placement office for 6 hours a few times, THAT is a nightmare!!! Some of those kids are messed up...

However babysitting the girl acorss the street is a peice of cake

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

1. I don't remember much about being babysitted since my paprents is almost always around.

2. Well, me and my sister used to babysitting our small cousins, 2 little girls. My aunt would just drop them off at our house and they would go out. I can say surely that both me and my sister hated them. They have absolutely no respect for us and our house. It is always mess after they leave. One thing i hated the most is that they always play with our stuffed animals which I have collected since I was 3 from many different countries. They throw the stuffed animals around like they are baseballs. just thinking about it pisses me off. How I needed to sew the rips. arrgg

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.