Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a Kunoichi or a female Samurai? - Minitokyo

a Kunoichi or a female Samurai?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

this has been bothering me ever since i saw the Kunoichi Kasumi wall, and was wondering if people like Kunoichis' or female Samurais'? And i really like both of them depending on who is the character.

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

I prefer Kunoichis. A female ninja seems cool (and cute ;)), a samurai however seems more like a guy character (could be the movies and anime I've seen). Either is fine, but I like Kunoichis better.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

not sure, it would depend on how the character is like and how she reactions to specific situations and such. i'm kind of undecided right now because i like both. ^^;

Signature

I'm more inclined to the ways of the bushido so samurai for me. The gracefulness captivates me and I've seen nice examples of some fine female samurais. I don't like them in the full metal suit but more like the outfit like Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin or that female Shinsengumi soldier from The Last Blade 2.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Female samurai all the way.
There's just something about a girl with a full katana in a pair of hakama.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I'd have to say female samurai, because you see so few of them.
There are plenty of Kunoichi.

Signature

Both. No particular preferences for any one of them. Both can be graceful, etc.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

For Kunoichi's it will be always Kasumi!
For female samurai's i say Ryoko Mitsurugi not the anime but the manga version of her.

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

kasumi is the best kunoichi in the whole industry

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

kasumi is the best kunoichi in the whole industry

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.